Big Data Engineer Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Position: Full time
Travel: 100% travel
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe.
You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 3 years of IT/Programming experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of designing, implementing large scale data solutions operating in production environments using Spark, Hadoop and NoSQL ecosystem on premise or on Cloud (AWS, Google or Azure) using many of the relevant technologies such as Nifi, Spark, Kafka, HBase, Hive, Cassandra, Impala, GraphDB etc.
- Minimum 1 year of architecting data and building performant data models at scale for Hadoop/NoSQL/GraphDB ecosystem of data stores to support different business consumption patterns (using technologies such as Hive, Impala, Cassandra, HBase, Neo4j, DataStax Graph).
- Minimum 1+ years of Spark data processing using Java, Python, Scala; for data curation and analysis of large scale production deployed solution.
- Minimum 1 year of data integration, curation in a ‘Big Data’ environment, using Talend Big Data Integration or Informatica BDE; for data curation and analysis of large scale production deployed solutions.
- Minimum 2 years designing and implementing relational or data warehousing models working with RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, Teradata, DB2, Netezza) and understanding of the challenges and limitations of these traditional solutions.
- Minimum 1 year of experience implementing SQL on Hadoop solutions using tools like Presto, AtScale, Jethro and others.
- Minimum 1 year of experience integration large scale BI/Visualization solutions (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire) with Big Data platforms.
- Minimum 1 year of experience building data management (metadata, lineage, tracking etc.) and governance solutions for modern data platforms that use Hadoop and NoSQL on premise or on AWS, Google and Azure cloud.
- Minimum 1 year of experience securing Hadoop/NoSQL based modern data platforms on-premise or on AWS, Google, Azure cloud.
- Minimum 1 year of Re-architecting and rationalizing traditional data warehouses with Hadoop, Spark or NoSQL technologies on premise or transition to AWS, Google clouds.
- Experience implementing data preparation technologies such as Paxata, Trifacta, Tamr for enabling self-service solutions.
- Experience integration enterprise data management toolsets (e.g. Informatica, Talend etc.) with Big data platforms.
- Minimum 1 year of building Business Data Catalogs or Data Marketplaces on top of a Hybrid data platform containing Big Data technologies (e.g Alation, Informatica or custom portals).
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Insight Artificial Intelligence Fellows Program - Silicon Valley
Insight Fellows Programs, Starting June 3, 2019 - Silicon Valley
Principal Data Scientist
Summer Internship - 2019
OpenAI, San Francisco
Senior Data Analyst
LimeBike, San Francisco Bay Area
Senior Analyst, Business Analytics
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA