Industry X- Digital Capital Projects Technology Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Given the significant opportunities in its target markets, the Capital Projects Consulting practice is driving a period of extensive investment to expand its presence across the end-to-end capital projects lifecycle. With an already strong position in a number of core functions, the Capital Projects Consulting practice has the perfect platform to elevate its position as the strategic advisor of choice to clients across the capital project delivery.
In order to maintain and support its growth trajectory, it needs to continue to expand and develop the consulting team at various levels. As a result, Accenture is looking to attract experienced consultants level individuals who can lead the development, implementation and optimization of global construction project controls organizations for some of their most high profile hi-tech E&R clients.
YOUR ROLE: Digital Capital Projects Technology Manager
- Serving as a key advisor to clients as they make infrastructure and capital asset decisions that strategically align with organizational objectives
- Developing and implementing fit-for-purpose project controls processes and procedures across the client’s global project portfolio to ensure standardization, predictability and reliability of controls
- Building suitable structures, systems and controls so that clients can deliver capital projects with confidence
- Advising organizations how to plan, manage and control project cost and schedules through construction auditing, schedule analysis and litigation support
- Deploying construction analytics to help clients harness data to create insights in digestible and actionable form
- Organizing and delivering services on a cross-functional work perspective of projects with various stakeholders
- The development of business and vendor relationships through best in class delivery, collaboration and objectives
- Developing and implementing fir-for-purpose project controls processes and procedures across the client’s global project portfolio to ensure standardization, predictability and reliability of controls
- Managing project financials including development of detailed financial control environment, resources, capabilities and risks
- Provide guidance, coaching, leadership and support for client resources and delivery teams utilizing experience, industry practices and engagement techniques
- Ensure assign projects are delivered in an effective, timely, efficient and consistently with client expectations and Accenture delivery excellence standards
- Actively participate in practice business development consulting tasks thru client engagements, industry activities, professional seminars and personal development
- Engage and mentor cross functional teams on both client and project engagements. Supporting the development and growth of individuals in the practice and building trusted relationships across practice
- Travel Required
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 + years of construction industry related experience in various industries as Oil&Gas, Chemicals. Mining, Manufacturing, Utilities, Technology Infrastructure
- Deep project controls experience with an in-depth knowledge and practice of global construction processes, tools and techniques
- Experience in understanding, analyzing and reporting of complex portfolios of projects through use of leading practices, program management tools, techniques and methodologies (AACE, PMP, ANSI 748)
- Industry delivery methods and procurement strategies for client objectives and risk mitigation
- Contracting methodologies for client legal risk tolerance, business corporate risk tolerance, and legal parameters
- Change management and governance leading practices
- Risk management concepts, tools and mitigation techniques
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Preferred Industry Certifications: CCM, CCE, PSP, EVM, PE, PMP, AIA, QS, highly desirable
- Track record of leading a project controls function with a demanding and challenging multi stakeholder environment, either as an advisor or an owner project controls manager
- Experience in developing, implementing and optimizing project controls functions globally for projects exceeding $25 million
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgement, problem solving, and decision-making abilities together with experience of mentoring others
- Experience presenting to clients and senior executive level managers decision makers to position and sell ideas to various technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience operating within a highly professional services or consulting environment, operate in a matrix management structure to drive results, client engagements, and internal resources
Technology Platforms and Functional Experience
- Schedule: Primavera P6, MSProject
- Cost Management: Primavera Unifier, Ecosys, ARES Prism
- Risk Management: PERT Master, Acumen FUSE
- Contract Management: Ariba
- Document Management: Documentum, Sharepoint, ProjectWise
- Integrated ERP Analytics: BI, Primavera Analytics. Primavera Prime, Tableau, Qlikview
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 miles of the Accenture office
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Rylo, San Francisco, CA
Fullstack Engineer - Athens
RedLink, Athens, Greece
Director of Global Demand Development
Teads, San Francisco
Development Manager (Retail POS)
Lightspeed, Montreal, QC
Chief Design Engineer
Software Engineer UI/Accessibility
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA