Industry X- Digital Capital Projects Technology Mgr
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Managing the To-Be requirements definition and process design for solution to support Procurement and Materials Management for capital projects
- Working with the client and solution architect to run global requirements gathering and To-Be process design workshops. Client Facing experience.
- Mapping To-Be process flow using MS Visio and working with the team to develop requirements and create Functional Design documents
- Working with Engineering subject matter experts to review and markup the process to fit with industry best practice and the objectives of the project
- Complete a comprehensive fit gap analysis using the output of a separate As-Is analysis activity
- Support piloting of process changes and new software
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years’ experience leading the leading the implementation requirements and process design for capital project controls systems
- 5 to 7 years’ experience leading the mapping of To-Be process flows using MS Visio and working with a team to develop functional design documents
- 5 to 7 years leading the development of fit gap analysis
- 5 to 7 years’ experience performing application configuration, integration and integration of project controls solutions including such as Primavera Unifier and EcoSys EPC
- 5 to 7 years functional experience with capital project execution such as Portfolio Management, Cost and Earned Value Management, Schedule & Resource Management
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer
Director, Security Delivery and Engagement
Blink Health, New York City
Frontend Software Engineer - San Francisco
Perpetua Labs, San Francisco
Engineering Manager - Machine Learning Infrastructure
Quora, Mountain View, CA