Industry X.0-3DEXPERIENCE Manager
Accenture, Quebec - Montreal, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Provide Technical- and Domain-Expertise on complex projects.
- Participate in requirements gathering and specifications creation.
- Participate in the technical design, supporting the technical architect.
- Development: configure the applications based on the functional and technical design.
- Deployment / Implementation: Diagnose and resolve defects. Contribute to, and prepare, implementation plan details. Execute the implementation plan.
- Documentation: Document the configuration and architecture.
- Validation Tests: Conduct unit testing and functional and integration testing, including preparation of test cases/scenarios and test data.
- Maintenance: Analyze, design and produce solution enhancements.
- Coaching of workstream team(s).
- Successfully supporting the management team in different project workstreams.
- Programming: Write new, or modify existing, process extension based on physical design and/or programming specifications. This includes documenting the code.
- Reporting: Progress status and issues.
- Meet travel requirements, up to 80%.
- 6+ years of professional experience programming with 3DEXPERIENCE or other Dassault Systèmes products, including 2 + years of professional experience programming with JAVA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related degree.
- API development.
- Systems Implementation methodology knowledge (Agile Methodology, Waterfall).
- Data migration experience.
- Team management experience.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Time management skills.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Global Customs Analyst | New Graduate
Flexport, New York
Technical Project Manager
Director, HR Technology
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Data Team
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Werkstudent (m/w/x) - Customer Success
Associate Product Operations Manager
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX