Accenture Interactive - Adobe Campaign Management Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Interactive helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale.
Accenture Interactive Digital Marketing Services professionals help our clients achieve increased operational efficiency and effectiveness for direct marketing communications. In addition, our professionals design marketing programs that help our clients achieve their acquisition, growth and retention objectives across B2C, B2B and B2B2C business models. These technologies typically include campaign management, lead and/or loyalty management, content management, and data management solutions.
The Adobe Campaign Marketing Services Execution Senior Consultant will provide hands on support in designing, building, testing, and deploying the client’s marketing strategies within the Adobe Campaign platform. Additionally, they strive to improve our client’s key marketing functions to support the acquisition, growth, and retention of satisfied, loyal customer relationships that create economic value.
- Works with campaign operations, the client, and third-party vendor teams to drive campaign execution from requirements through build, testing, delivery and measurement
- Collaborates with Customer Marketing Strategy to confirm feasibility of campaign plans and translates marketing strategy and business requirements into Adobe Campaign technical requirements
- Creates and manages project plans and timelines to deliver marketing campaigns on time. Works directly with the client to escalate any issues that may prevent on-time delivery including manageing overall capacity and priority across campaigns
- Creates Business Requirements Documents (BRD) for off-shore team, gathering further requirements from the client as necessary. These BRDs may include targeting and segmentation of the audience, campaign design, monitoring, and key performance metrics
- Coordinate with Release teams and other Marketing Services teams to ensure successful delivery of campaigns
- Participates in peer reviews and testing of campaigns built by other team members
- Manages client and team expectations throughout delivery; manages risk and issue escalations related to the campaigns
- Manages the Campaign Services team off-shore providing Campaign technical guidance
- Develops and manages client’s Campaign Best Practices document with other Campaign Execution Leads
- Manages relationship with Client Marketing team to support campaign planning and execution with the ability to manage integrated campaign delivery timelines
- Reviews campaign metrics and presents trends and insights; works with Customer Marketing Strategy on campaign optimization
- Manages demand for services, capacity to deliver services and client expectations
- Responsible for understanding business requirements documents (BRD) and designing, building, and testing campaigns
- Supports on-shore and off-shore Campaign Execution Leads and Campaign Technology Leads, as necessary
- 7+ years of experience in marketing which may include Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Service Provider, Marketing Agency, and/or Marketing Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Adobe Campaign designing, building, testing, and deploying campaigns of various complexities through multiple channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members
- Client service delivery experience with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical background
- Understanding of leading practices in multi-channel marketing
- Understanding of integrated marketing across the entire prospect and customer lifecycle, and how marketing strategy, customer data, segments, channel, creative, content, and offers interact to drive desired business outcomes
- Understanding of marketing strategy with specific expertise in targeting, segmentation, test/control design, and campaign analytics
- Understanding of marketing operations, processes, business requirements
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities and a high volume of projects
- Business Practitioner Certification in Adobe Campaign or equivalent experience
- Experience across more than one vertical, e.g. Life Sciences, Retail, Financial Services
Location - New York within 90 minutes of an Accenture office
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Science Engineer
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
Elastic, Denver, CO
Exabeam, San Mateo, CA
Senior Data Designer – Fjord
Accenture, CA - San Francisco, USA
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Growth Products
ServiceTitan, Glendale, CA