Intrepid Senior Web Developer - Boston
Accenture, MA - Boston, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Acquired by Accenture Digital in June 2017 and founded in 2010, Intrepid is an end-to-end mobile design and development studio with headquarters in Cambridge, MA and offices in NYC, Houston, and Chicago. With expertise in insightful product strategy, well-crafted design and development for iOS, Android, Web and Rails, we help companies, from startup to enterprise, boldly navigate their mobile future.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play, and Accenture Digital is leading the way - driving these exciting changes across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. Designing and implementing cutting-edge digital solutions for leading businesses and governments around the world, you will be creating real ‘wow moments’ for customers, connecting them with our clients through advanced analytics, interactive, social media and mobility. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on, to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Our team is seeking an experienced developer to join our growing Web team. You will lead frontend and backend developers on large and complex projects with our top tier clients. You will build scalable software and aid in sales estimation & scoping work. You’re eager to explore new technologies and advise our team on industry best practices. All members of the growing Web team will seek your wisdom, advice and mentorship.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
YOUR ROLE: Senior Web Developer
- Lead development of web projects, including responsive websites, mobile API creation and others
- Lead and mentor more junior team members OR act as a subject matter expert (SME) in a particular technology
- Provide advisor-level support to multiple projects simultaneously
- Advise on architecture decisions
- Work closely with cross-functional team members, including designers, QA engineers and project managers to build excellent products
- Communicate project plans and scope to clients
- Lead code and architecture reviews
- Provide technical leadership and mentor junior team members
- Participate in Agile/SCRUM SDLC
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years working with SQL or related database technologies
- 3+ years in software development in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 7-10 years work experience
- Preference for previous client services’ experience
- Have worked in Agile environment (Scrum preferred)
- Strong backend web framework experience like Rails, Node or Phoenix/Elixir skills required
- At least one additional language required like PHP, Java or Node.js
- Substantial front end experience developing web applications
- Previous enterprise development experience preferred
- Previous experience leading development teams of varying sizes
- Extensive experience in responsive development (using tools like Boostrap or Foundation)
- Experience working in cloud environments like AWS
- Preference for those with an interest in mentorship
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Implementation Services Consultant
QA Functional Analyst
Onapsis, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Lucid, New York
The Trade Desk, New York, NY
Shield AI, San Diego, California
EHR Integration Specialist
CareSkore, Mountain View, and Remote