Industry X - Innovation Strategy Digital Twin and Digital Thread Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional service experience preferably in management consulting or strategy consulting
- Minimum 5 years experience in Digital Twin and Digital Thread experience and use of automation in world class manufacturing and plant facilities
- Understands and conversant in the Manufacturing and Products Industry issues, business process models and relevant digital technologies
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Possesses business and technical acumen on the latest digital topics, such as IoT, mobility, analytics and artificial intelligence
- Experienced and knowledgeable in manufacturing execution systems, lean manufacturing, digital plants, computer-integrated manufacturing, manufacturing operations management
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 miles of an Accenture office
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.