Adobe Campaign Specialist
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Work with marketing, integration, and data technologies to design and implement new customer experience strategies and solutions for clients
- Ensure overall success of marketing technology implementations, focusing on the client relationship, financials, project delivery, resourcing, and overall program health
- Identify and pursue follow-on project opportunities
- Plan and estimate delivery work, focusing on project milestones, resource planning (both on-shore and off-shore), scope, and budget
- Manage business requirements and project ideation
- Manage and contribute to solution plan definition
- Identify, manage, and track key dependencies, issues, and risks
- Contribute to the business development process by participating in sales calls, assist/lead proposal development efforts and delivering client presentations
- Contribute to the ongoing development of solution/program offering approaches, methodologies, techniques, and business development tools
- Travel to client site as required
- 8+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile
- 5+ years of experience in tactical deployment or re-launch of Marketing applications (Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and/or Marketo), Personalization (Rich Relevance, Adobe Target, and/or Unica Interact), Loyalty (Kobie and/or Brierley), MDM (Reltio and/or Talend), and/or iPaaS (SnapLogic and/or Mulesoft).
- 3+ years of project management experience, delivering technology solutions
- 7-15 years of experience implementing Marketing, Personalization, and Data Orchestration technologies such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Reltio, Talend, SnapLogic, MuleSoft, Informatica Cloud, Rich Relevance, Unica Interact, Kobie, Brierley and deploying new channels
- Experience with marketing campaign design, implementation and execution
- Experience in algorithmic decisioning or interactive management
- Experience in online ad serving or site serving platforms
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology including the ability to develop detailed work plans and specifications, identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and run team meetings
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate solution scope, timeline, and benefits with client stakeholders
- Exceptionally strong leadership & communication skills to effectively manage client accounts and multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in a consulting environment and/or digital agency with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Test Automation Engineer
Boom Supersonic, Denver, CO
Senior DevOps/Build Engineer
PlayStation, Santa Monica Studio
Senior iOS Engineer
Envoy, Multiple Locations
Senior Software Engineer
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Software Engineer, Platform Engineering
DoorDash, Mountain View, CA
Forward Deployed Software Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, Oslo, Norway