Analytics Manager (Consultant) - Database Marketing (Detroit / Troy)
Accenture, MI - Detroit, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics.
MXM is now part of Accenture Interactive! This collaboration deepens our end-to-end digital capabilities for clients including creative services, data-led marketing execution, content strategy, content execution and digital marketing. MXM specializes in delivering excellence through its superior strategy solutions, technological advances, digital creative executions, and superior marketing analytics.
Curiosity and collaboration are at the heart of what we do. Join our team of creative professionals, technologists and performance marketing professionals solving our clients’ most challenging problems with insight-led digital marketing and content.
Our Analytics Manager is responsible for designing and executing analytic plans to support the insight, measurement and reporting needs of MXM Accenture Interactive clients. This role interfaces with hosted database solutions, executes analytical projects and is responsible for managing projects and work of more junior staff.
YOUR ROLE: Analytics Manager
- Design, develop, manage and execute analytically focused projects
- Supports business intelligence report design and project management activities
- Provides higher-order analysis including predictive modeling, forecasting, and attribution modeling
- Is responsible for working with key accounts and designing, creating and executing campaign and program reporting.
- Responsible for executing test & measurement plans to identify insights around successful tactics and opportunities for improvement.
- Is responsible for integrating reporting and analytics with all appropriate MXM competencies associated with their accounts.
- Our Manager will work with analysts, strategists and account staff that may be co-located or in various offices around North America. They are also responsible for periodically attending client and team meetings on-site.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 4+ years of related experience in database marketing and analytics.
- 3+ heavy experience in utilizing a variety of data types for analytic purposes including web data, CRM data, social media data, mobile data.
- 2+ experience with campaign management/automation tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense, Unica, Marketo, Entiera, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 6+ years of related experience in database marketing and analytics. Knowledge of SQL databases and skill using SPSS or similar data management tools required.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Proven analytical skills. Must have strong interpersonal skills and be a good team player.
WHERE YOU LIVE: Metro Detroit area
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Quantcast, San Francisco
Director of Operations
Zumper, San Francisco, CA
Account Manager - Nebraska West (Alliance/North Platte)
Indigo, Alliance/North Platte, Nebraska
Account Executive, Enterprise (West)
Omada Health, West
Amplitude, San Francisco
Associate Architect/Architect - .NET
Icertis, Pune Area, India