Wire Stone - Strategy Director
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Wire Stone delivers integrated marketing solutions focused on optimizing customer experience. With resources balanced between strategy, creative and technology, Wire Stone designs and builds business-to-business and direct-to-consumer experiences across digital and physical spaces. Wire Stone maintains long-standing relationships with many of the world's largest brands. Learn more about Wire Stone at http://www.wire-stone.com/
We seek a digital Strategy Director for our New York, NY office who is passionate about their craft and eager to make a big impact within Accenture Interactive. The Strategy Director provides insights into internal and external factors affecting the client’s business, marketing, and digital presence. This leader defines the opportunity space for clients, as well as the vision, strategic framework, and solutions required for Accenture Interactive to deliver against these opportunities. The Strategy Director is a role for a marketing leader who connects the dots between business goals and insights and articulates solutions in a clear and compelling way. These engagements may include research and insights, valuation and business case development, establishing a digital vision, organizing design, process optimization and digital workflow development (personas, brand strategy, content strategy, messaging framework, campaign development). You will provide leadership to other strategists across the company and report to an Accenture Interactive Executive.
- Define a compelling strategic vision that matches business capabilities with market needs and customer insights
- Identify a client’s range of opportunities, address investments and ROI, then articulate a path forward
Define and conduct appropriate research activities and evaluate findings. Activities may include:
- Primary business and consumer research using a wide range of traditional and modern research methods
- Third-party research
- Client capabilities assessments
- Proprietary forecasting, analysis, and trend spotting
- Transform client thinking using your understanding of the entire digital ecosystem, including web, search, mobile, social, and other digital channels
- Lead digital strategy engagements with a strong focus on business analysis, strategic modeling, differentiated digital experiences, digital capabilities, and/or road mapping
- Engage with clients to identify key strategic challenges and needs across business, marketing and digital spaces; evaluate scope of strategic engagement
- Analyze business, marketing, and digital performance across products, markets, audiences, and channels using quantitative and qualitative methods
- Advise clients (Director, VP, C-Level) on strategic considerations and best practices for building effective digital marketing organizations
- Provide recognized thought leadership and points of view (including blog posts or white papers) on a broad range of marketing topics
- Motivate and inspire strategy teams and cross functional colleagues
- Build strategy team expertise by mentoring junior team members and offering training in relevant methodologies, techniques and frameworks
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 10+ years of strategy experience in a digital marketing agency or marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 12+ years of strategy experience in a digital marketing agency
- Internet, marketing, and/or management consulting (consulting, agency or client-side) experience with a focus on the digital space
- Proven experience leading strategy and/or marketing programs in a complex business and marketing environment
- Strong understanding of audience identification, target market planning, user research, user-centered design principles and digital customer behavior
- Strong interpersonal skills as team leader and team player with experience managing and training other consultants
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; dynamic (persuasive) in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients from Director, VP, to C-level; comfortable being able to quickly join the client leadership team and immediately add-value
- Comfortable solving problems through a hypothesis-driven approach
- MBA a plus
WHERE YOU LIVE: New York, NY
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.