Programmatic Services Lead, Senior Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Location: New York, Chicago, San Francisco
Travel: As required
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive, you’ll help our clients drive superior business outcomes and take back control of their paid media capabilities by incorporating strategy, marketing, creative and technology. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Accenture Interactive team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
As an expert in the digital media industry, you will leverage your expertise to help shape, grow and manage our programmatic services team and clients. You will also be accountable for helping to drive new business growth and work with the delivery teams to provide quality delivery that meets expectations on service levels. Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
• Create digital media strategies and frameworks, perform assessments, and develop roadmaps to help clients set and achieve their digital advertising objectives
• Lead major programmatic services engagements by collaborating with other Accenture colleagues in data, analytics, ad tech and more to transform our Clients’ marketing organizations and their paid media outcomes
• Foster the development of the team, from active recruitment to the active management of aligned personnel to the operation of internal team meetings
• Deepen our credibility and relationships with key ad tech, data and publisher ecosystems partners
• Actively contribute to the development of Accenture Interactive’s Programmatic Services offerings, partnerships, and technical assets
• Develop thought leadership that helps position Accenture as a leader in the digital media and ad technology spaces. Be an avid contributor to POVs and the knowledge exchange
• Represent Accenture Interactive at industry conferences, presenting thought leadership and our point of view on Programmatic Service
• Work with Accenture account teams to establish relationships with the key client stakeholders responsible for digital initiatives and play the role of a trusted advisor
• Actively identify, solution and sell media strategy, planning and activation services, as well as programmatic consulting and in-housing engagements to new and existing clients
• Respond to media RFIs / RFPs and create new business proposals.
• Attend sales meetings, manage pipeline, shape proposals, and support RFP responses for this space
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or higher
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing
- 3+ years of experience selling large digital media agency assignments to top brands
- 6+ years of experience in planning, buying and optimizing paid media campaigns across digital media channels including paid search, programmatic and paid social
- Understands all elements of the media planning cycle
- Experience with ad technology tools including SEM bid management tools, DSPs, planning tools
- Experience with ad serving tools (ex: DoubleClick Campaign Manager)
- Solid understanding of the how paid media channels work together to create a cohesive, personalized marketing program for the customer, not just knowledge of one channel
- Experience with media planning and forecasting across an entire digital media program
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment
Set Yourself Apart:
- Experience with large client-facing projects, ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services
- Previous experience managing large media accounts at a paid media agency
- Experience managing several team members, vendors and client relationships
- Experience performing advanced analytics on digital data sources (e.g., digital analytics data, digital advertising data, DMP data, audience data, social data, search data, etc.)
- Strong network within digital media and/or ad technology
- Good understanding of end-to-end process in marketing, sales, and service organization
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a data driven environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to take complex solutions and make them simple to explain and digest
Where you live: Within 90 minutes of an Accenture office in San Francisco, New York or Chicago areas
Travel: As needed
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
HR Business Partner
Finance Manager, Marketing
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Senior Security Analyst
Box, Austin, TX
Program Officer, Criminal Justice Reform
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Redwood City
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA