Digital Transformation Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Bachelor's degree in varied fields of studies or equivalent experience
- 7 years' experience in leadership experience managing multiple pursuits simultaneously
- 7 years' experience New Business Development and revenue generation
- 7 years' experience in market segmentation, product definition and positioning, pricing strategy, branding strategy, channel strategy, and communications strategy development
- 7 years' experience Business Strategy Development including define, refine, test and implement strategic plans for various business units
- 7 years' experience modeling new revenue generation and growth in a multi-faceted business environment
- 5 years' experience leveraging data and analytics for quantitative analysis
- 5 years' experience of conceptual and working knowledge in applied agile thought
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in business or related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including presentation development and high attention to detail
- Proven successful origination, deal shaping and excellence in delivery of large, complex digital transformation engagements from the ground up, for the C-suite
- Creativity and persuasiveness
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights to help clients realize trapped value
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Submit a general application
Helix, San Carlos, San Francisco, San Diego or Denver
Business Development Manager
Appboy, New York
Software Engineer-Full Stack Developer
Payoneer, New York
Big Data Engineer - US
Kogentix, Anywhere - US
Night Shift Maintenance Technician - Equipment Operations
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA
Provider Services Associate
Clover Health, Jersey City, NJ or Nashville, TN or Remote