Digital Transformation Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Manage the opportunity pipeline for a given industry or list of identified clients. Along with account teams, Industry origination councils, Bloom leadership, and mentors, manage target identification and prioritization, priority tiers, and resources allocation
- Lead and participate in engagement teams of other Experience Architects, Strategists, Designers, Analytics experts, and Technologists
- Leverage internal and external research, design thinking and other methods (such as value hack, disruption diagnosis, etc.), identify transformational hypotheses, anchored in our key transformational themes (Platform, Channels and Services) to identify, quantify and help unlock trapped value
- Provide thought leadership on market-leading trends grounded in innovation and digital technology
- Create a client’s transformation vision outlining the target end-state outcome, while identifying the strategic initiatives and projects needed to get there
- Collaborate with Strategy and Analytics colleagues to articulate value cases and transformational hypotheses
- Prepare compelling and creative presentations and client pitches for selected hypotheses
- Establish trusted client relationships, and present to client CEO and C-suite
- Shape and lead Invent and Incubate phases along with Bloom Teams, including defining a vision, value proposition, business case and roadmap, and creating the proof of concept to be industrialized.
- Supervise the Industrialization phase, ensuring the initial vision and strategy materializes through the deployment / industrialization, for value realization.
- Build and guide cross-functional, multi-level teams from various Accenture capabilities as they successfully deliver business outcomes and takeover ongoing ownership of the initiative
- Bachelor's degree in varied fields of studies or equivalent experience
- 7 years' experience in leadership experience managing multiple pursuits simultaneously
- 7 years' experience New Business Development and revenue generation
- 7 years' experience in market segmentation, product definition and positioning, pricing strategy, branding strategy, channel strategy, and communications strategy development
- 7 years' experience Business Strategy Development including define, refine, test and implement strategic plans for various business units
- 7 years' experience modeling new revenue generation and growth in a multi-faceted business environment
- 5 years' experience leveraging data and analytics for quantitative analysis
- 5 years' experience of conceptual and working knowledge in applied agile thought
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in business or related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including presentation development and high attention to detail
- Proven successful origination, deal shaping and excellence in delivery of large, complex digital transformation engagements from the ground up, for the C-suite
- Creativity and persuasiveness
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights to help clients realize trapped value
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Territory Sales Executive, Red Deer
TradeRev, Red Deer, Alberta
Business Development Lead
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Tell Us About Yourself
Prolific Interactive, Brooklyn
Enterprise Account Executive - Benelux/Nordic
OneLogin, Remote - Benelux
Business Development Representative (India)
Business Development Manager Nordics (m/f/x)