Applied Intelligence Studio Consultant
Accenture, GA - Atlanta, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Stay abreast of technology trends in multiple industries
- Work closely with Accenture Sales and clients to understand gaps in knowledge and capabilities and solution offerings
- Work closely with Georgia Institute of Technology faculty and researchers in such domains as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics, Robotics, and other relevant technical domains
- Initiate and guide collaborative projects and programs with Georgia Institute of Technology
- Work on client deliverables and solutions
- Provide thought leadership within projects to process analysis and produce solutions
- Must have a minimum 3 years of experience in data science and statistical methodology
- Minimum 1 year of knowledge of machine learning
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with minimum 2 years of experience with predictive analytics tools, including SAS or SPSS and at least one of the following: R or Python
- Must have deep knowledge, understanding and hands on experience with Statistical Concepts
- and Methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as Data Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Ability to work with cross-functional organizations
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft suite (including advanced Excel skills with embedded Pivot Tables & Macros; advanced PowerPoint usage).
- Familiarity with deploying cloud services (AWS, Google, Azure), Big Data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Spark) and knowledge of SQL
- Ability to clearly communicate and articulate Accenture Data Science capabilities with client. Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate results, concepts and ideas to non-technical business.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Threat Intelligence Consultant
Recorded Future, London
Senior Data Scientist
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654
Scientist, Oncology, Target Validation
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Indigo, Research Triangle Park, NC
Software Engineer (Data Infrastructure)