Visual Designer – Fjord
Accenture, MA - Boston, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Naturally engaging people at a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers, working with fellow team members, clients and channeling the inner creative
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization
- Ready to collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business creating service at scale
- Passionate about creating experiences that fuse physical and digital through research, analytics, design and delivery
- Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users
- Master Visual Design as a discipline and a practice
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently. Give effective feedback and direction to other team members
- Lead the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries
- Attend and give feedback in interviews for prospective clients
- Present creative concepts and designs and communicate rationale to the team
- Understand brand strategy and the organizational/political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved
- Translate and extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints
- Support the role of the Creative Strategic Lead in client relationships, as appropriate and assigned
- Attend and help plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador
- Unite and inspire designers, creating world-class work
- 2 years of experience in standard design and presentation applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision
- 2 years of working and conceptual knowledge of cross platform design -all touch points within the service experience
- Candidate must possess a digital design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Visual Design
- Experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus.
- Design portfolio that includes work for mid-to-large clients
- Demonstrated conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences.
- Demonstrated advanced ability to utilize feedback/direction from the Creative Lead to generate multiple design explorations and iterate designs to the satisfaction of the Creative Lead (and ensure junior staff do the same).
- Growing ability to build strong relationships with high-level clients.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.