Wire Stone - Lead Copywriter
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Wire Stone delivers integrated marketing solutions focused on optimizing customer experience. With resources balanced between strategy, creative and technology, Wire Stone designs and builds business-to-business and direct-to-consumer experiences across digital and physical spaces. Wire Stone maintains long-standing relationships with many of the world's largest brands. Learn more about Wire Stone at http://www.wire-stone.com/
We’re looking for a master of a variety of tone and voice styles—a writer who has experience within the interactive, brand content and campaign spaces, and who’s adept at conceptualizing and implementing innovative campaigns. The ideal candidate is confident as an individual contributor, embraces collaboration to deliver the best creative solutions, and is productive with a minimal amount of direction. We want someone who focuses on details, who understands today’s marketing environment, and who consistently produces high-quality creative work. This person must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and must be willing to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
YOUR ROLE: Senior Copywriter
- Conceptualize creative campaigns
- Write creative and marketing copy for a variety of projects
- Support projects from concept to delivery
- Conduct research as needed to create compelling content
- Work on a variety of projects with a team or individually
- Assist in estimating/projecting copywriting requirements for new projects
- Present and defend copy and concepts for both internal and client-facing meetings
- Communicate proactively with internal teams
- Deliver assignments on time while consistently meeting Accenture quality standards
- Master copy style guidelines, and provide proofreading and editing support
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 4+ years of agency writing experience
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing agency
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, marketing, English, or a related field
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 7+ years of copywriting experience
- 5+ years of work experience in a digital agency
- Demonstrated skill in developing and executing creative concepts
- Advanced brand copywriting experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent online portfolio of copywriting work
- Expert in writing email copy, advertising (digital, print, banners), brand messaging, web copy, video scripts, webinars, marketing collateral, white papers, and sales presentations
WHERE YOU LIVE: New York City
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
Access to leading-edge technology
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.