Artificial Intelligence Innovation Lab - Data Scientist Manager
Accenture, CA - San Francisco, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Artificial Intelligence Innovation Hub Manager
Come join Accenture and Innovate in a company with AI and data analytics in its DNA. Leverage our unparalleled scale, scope, investment and global footprint to solve clients’ business needs. You’ll drive results accessing 750+ industrialized apps and solutions, 800+ analytics and 300+ AI patents/patents-pending, and the Applied Intelligence Platform (API) that combines cutting edge and advanced analytics and automated AI with an integrated suite of leading tools and technologies.
Accenture Applied Intelligence is the world’s largest team in applying data science, machine learning, and AI with deep industry experience to solve clients most sophisticated and difficult challenges. We are a team of experts in data science, data engineering, artificial intelligence and human ingenuity with industry knowledge that spans every industrialized area -- energy, health care, transportation, retail, social media, and more. By deploying AI responsibly and combining it with our deep industry and analytics expertise, we enable the digital transformation of organizations, extend human capabilities, and make intelligent products and services a reality. Follow @AccentureAI and visit accenture.com/appliedintelligence.
Role Description: Data Scientist Manager
As a manager working at Accenture you will work on a team with diverse clients and industries delivering analytics solutions and help clients turn data into actionable insights that drive tangible outcomes, improve performance and help clients lead the market. This position requires in-depth understanding and use of statistical and data analysis tools.
· You must be able to effectively use and lead teams using statistical, data mining, machine learning, and/or deep learning techniques in delivering data science insights
· Work closely with internal Accenture teams and clients to understand challenges and create solutions
· Stay abreast of technology trends in artificial intelligence
· Coordinate with Studio Senior Manager and Lead
· Contribute to Responsible AI product development and research
· Cultivate our academic and community partnerships
· Engage the wider Accenture and Bay Area community to create a dynamic AI studio from the ground up
Applied Intelligence Studio Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data science and use of statistical methodologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience capturing, assessing and making recommendations, including reviewing data for completeness and consistency, analyzing and interpreting data
- Minimum 3 years of developing machine learning methods, including familiarity with techniques in clustering, regression, optimization, recommendation, neural networks, and other.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with minimum 3 years of experience with data science tools, including Python, R, Scala, Julia, or SAS
- Bachelor’s degree in data science and related disciplines as mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, or related fields. Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to technically lead data science projects
- Passionate, creative, and forward thinking
- Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Familiarity with using cloud services (AWS, Google, Azure) or Big Data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Spark) in data science solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge in artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, and other relevant technical domains
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You will make a difference for impressive clients. Accenture serves 94 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500.
- You will be an integral part of a market-leading analytics organization, including the largest and most diversified group of digital, technology, business process and outsourcing professionals in the world. You can leverage our global team to support analytics innovation workshops, rapid capability development, enablement and managed services.
- You will have access to Accenture’s deep industry and functional expertise. We operate across more than 40 industries and have hundreds of offerings addressing key business and technology issues. Through our global network, we bring unparalleled experience and comprehensive capabilities across industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies. You will also be able to tap into the continuous innovation of our Accenture Technology Labs and Innovation Centers, as well as top universities such as MIT through our academic alliance program.
- You will have access to distinctive analytics assets that we use to accelerate delivering value to our clients including more than 550 analytics assets underpinned by a strong information management and BI technology foundation. Accenture has earned more than 475 patents and patents pending globally for software assets, data- and analytic-related methodologies and content.
- As the world’s largest independent technology services provider, we are agnostic about technology but have very clear viewpoints about what is most appropriate for a client’s particular challenge. You will have access to our alliances with market-leading technology providers and collaborative relationships with emerging players in the analytics and big data space—the widest ecosystem in the industry. These alliances bring together Accenture’s extensive analytics capabilities and alliance providers’ technology, experience and innovation to power analytics-based solutions.
- You will have access to the best talent. Accenture has a team of more than 36,000 digital professionals including technical architects, big data engineers, data scientists and business analysts, as well as user digital strategists and experience designers.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here: Benefits.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Intelligence Engineer (Growth Strategy & Analytics)
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
Integrations Support Engineer
Recorded Future, Boston, MA or Washington DC
Catapult Systems, Austin, TX
Oscar, New York
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Senior Data Scientist
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA