Artificial Intelligence Innovation Lab - Data Scientist - Sr. Manager
Accenture, CA - San Francisco, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Applied Intelligence Studio Sr. Manager
Come join Accenture and Innovate in a company with AI and data analytics in its DNA. Leverage our unparalleled scale, scope, investment and global footprint to solve clients’ business needs. You’ll drive results accessing 750+ industrialized apps and solutions, 800+ analytics and 300+ AI patents/patents-pending, and the Applied Intelligence Platform (API) that combines cutting edge and advanced analytics and automated AI with an integrated suite of leading tools and technologies.
Accenture Applied Intelligence is the world’s largest team in applying data science, machine learning, and AI with deep industry experience to solve clients most sophisticated and difficult challenges. We are a team of experts in data science, data engineering, artificial intelligence and human ingenuity with industry knowledge that spans every industrialized area -- energy, health care, transportation, retail, social media, and more. By deploying AI responsibly and combining it with our deep industry and analytics expertise, we enable the digital transformation of organizations, extend human capabilities, and make intelligent products and services a reality. Follow @AccentureAI and visit accenture.com/appliedintelligence.
Role Description: Data Scientist Senior Manager
As a Senior Manager working at the Accenture you will work on a team with diverse clients and industries delivering analytics solutions and help clients turn data into actionable insights that drive tangible outcomes, improve performance and help clients lead the market. This position requires in-depth understanding and use of statistical and data analysis tools, as well as strong technical and talent leadership skills.
· You must be able to effectively use and lead teams using statistical, data mining, machine learning, and/or deep learning techniques in delivering data science insights
· Work closely with internal Accenture teams and clients to understand challenges and create solutions
· Stay abreast of technology trends in artificial intelligence
· Coordinate with Studio Senior Manager and Lead
· Contribute to Responsible AI product development and research
· Cultivate our academic and community partnershps
· Engage the wider Accenture and Bay Area community to create a dynamic AI studio from the ground up
- Minimum 7 years of experience in data science and use of statistical methodologies
- Minimum 7 years of experience capturing, assessing and making recommendations, including reviewing data for completeness and consistency, analyzing and interpreting data
- Minimum 5 years of developing machine learning methods, including familiarity with techniques in clustering, regression, optimization, recommendation, neural networks, and other.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with minimum 3 years of experience with data science tools, including Python, R, Scala, Julia, or SAS
- Bachelor’s degree in data science and related disciplines as mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, or related fields. Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to technically lead data science projects
- Passionate, creative, and forward thinking
- Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Familiarity with using cloud services (AWS, Google, Azure) or Big Data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Spark) in data science solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge in artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, and other relevant technical domains
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Scientist/Sr. Scientist - Computational Biology
PatientsLikeMe, Cambridge, MA
Software Engineer, Search Infrastructure
Etsy, Toronto, ON
Freelance - Terminologists (English to Danish)
Unbabel, Remote - Freelance
Sr. Experience Strategist
Senior Analyst, Business
TuneIn, San Francisco, CA
HelloFresh, Verden, Deutschland