Magento Solution Architect
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Do clients rely on your unique digital skill set to create overall solution blueprints and roadmaps? Or perhaps you’ve become the go-to thought leader, spearheading sales and delivery efforts within a specific technology solution? If you are passionate about helping clients offer their customers the ability to communicate, connect and purchase whenever and however they like, we’d like to meet you.
YOUR ROLE: Solution Architect
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Provide subject matter expertise to identify and recommend workable solutions to clients
- Work with the project management and technical leads to develop the overall implementation solution plan and serve as a lead, as required, overseeing aspects of the project life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design and implementation phases for projects within solution area
- Accountable for broader quality of delivery across relevant Solution Platform projects through appropriate risk mitigation strategies
- Create and distribute reusable Solution Platform sales and delivery content to ensure scalability of solution area and group
- Provide point of view on Solution Platform and vendor market place
- Support the business development life cycle by serving as a solution SME and assisting with the identification and qualification of business development opportunities
- Help lead and contribute to the estimation effort for relevant proposals and/or projects
- Help support vendor relationship for Solution Platform sales and delivery
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in solution design and architecture of large, complex web sites and/or web applications (web content management or ecommerce)
- 5+ years of experience in the areas of project/program management, IT resource management and/or IT operations management
- 4+ years of experience in pre-sales strategy, business development, and/or proposal creation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Travel Required
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Experience working with eCommerce packaged solution such as Magento 2
- Ability to take ownership of a particular solution offering and to develop and execute a strategy and business plan to support the growth of the solution offering
- Proven track record of implementing large, complex web sites and/or web applications
- Full life cycle implementation experience with multiple SDLC methodologies including waterfall and Agile
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties especially at the senior management level
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
WHERE YOU LIVE: At least 90 miles within an office.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, QA (Taiwan)
iOS Engineer - NEW YORK
JOOR, New York
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning / NLP
Internship Mobile Development iOS
Senior Platform Engineer
Exabeam, San Mateo, CA
Systems Operations Engineer
The Linux Foundation, Australia