Wire Stone - Client Account Mgmt Manager - New York
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Wire Stone delivers integrated marketing solutions focused on optimizing customer experience. With resources balanced between strategy, creative and technology, Wire Stone designs and builds business-to-business and direct-to-consumer experiences across digital and physical spaces. Wire Stone maintains long-standing relationships with many of the world's largest brands. Learn more about Wire Stone at http://www.wire-stone.com
The Account Director is a trusted advisor to clients by having the ability to think strategically, understand the forces impacting the client’s business and recommend appropriate marketing solutions. The Account Director’s success is determined by their ability to grow existing accounts by leading teams that deliver solutions to create outstanding client satisfaction.
YOUR ROLE: Senior Account Director
- Create strong relationships with key team members at all levels of the client organization by being a trusted client advisor
- Lead complex, full-scope engagements
- Look for new opportunities and clients within an existing account, along with partnering with Global Business Directors (GBDs) to build and grow existing client relationships
- Help develop and manage account plans and provide revenue forecasts
- Support GBDs in generating new account growth, and provide strategic thinking for proposal creations and RFP responses by staying informed on industry trends and best practices
- Act as an escalation point for resolution of client issues
- Write meaningful and relevant engagement briefs, provide high-level account and client insight, describing situation analysis and organizational dynamics as needed
- May assist with Statements of Work and is aware of project deliverables, timelines, budgets and pricing to maintain account profitability and client satisfaction
- Structure and communicate global account information in a way that gets team members up to speed quickly
Participate in key milestone reviews and offers feedback from a strategic account perspective
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of digital marketing agency or client-side experience managing complex relationships
- 4+ working in a matrix team environment delivering campaigns, CRM, web development, content marketing and app solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 7+ years of digital marketing agency or client-side experience managing complex relationships
- 5+ years working in a matrix team environment delivering campaigns, CRM, web development, content marketing and app solutions
- Previous experience leading complex, multi-level engagements
- Proven experience executing rigorous client-side budget planning
- Capable of being the voice of the customer throughout the solutions delivery lifecycle
- Knowledgeable about industry trends and best practices
- Confident presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office and at least one CRM platform
WHERE YOU LIVE: New York City
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive
Business Development Representative Manager
Account Executive - DACH
Bluebeam, Inc., Munich
Enterprise Account Manager (EMEA)
Recorded Future, London, UK
Account Executive - Southwest
Volta Industries, Los Angeles, CA
Sales Director - Southeast
Grand Rounds, Raleigh, NC