Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Boomerang brings digital transformation to the life sciences industry through insight-backed creative solutions that enhance engagement with key target audiences and a focus on delivering measurable business value for our clients. Boomerang, as of December 2015, is now part of Accenture.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Senior Digital Strategy Planner - Job Description
Boomerang is seeking an expert in all things digital, who has an analytical and strategic mind with proven experience in providing strategic output on digital marketing or communications solutions across our clients, as well as inspiring our creative teams to create award-winning output.
The Senior Digital Strategy Planner provides guidance to our different departments: account, creative, UX and production & works as a liaison with departments such as UX, IT, project management and analytics. A person in this role facilitates the path for others to define and design sustainable ideas, quality engagement initiatives and memorable experiences across digital channel opportunities, and sometimes even create those paths alone.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership and guidance to develop strategic integrated marketing campaigns.
• Proactively identify, communicate, and build new opportunities for client projects.
• Effectively manage and understand all research relating to the audience, brand, culture, and media channels.
• Develop accurate and insightful conclusions from research data and presents insights and recommendations.
• Collaborate with pertinent internal teams to brainstorm and deliver work for assigned clients.
• Create inspiring creative briefs that are rooted in a single-minded proposition and translate insights into creative direction.
• Lead internal agency creative briefings in collaboration with account management.
• Partner with go-to-market strategists to determine how an insight/idea can come to life.
• Recommend and evaluate research that will aid in the user insight gathering and strategy development processes.
• Participate in creative presentations – must be able to sell-in, conceptualize, lead, analyze, and present qualitative and quantitative research studies
• Ability to travel 15% overnight + 15% locally
• A minimum of 6 years hands-on experience in digital marketing and communication, preferably in a creative or digital agency.
• Knowledge of planning, insight and analysis across multiple digital channels.
• Very strong analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights.
• Agency experience is preferred, although relevant in-house experience will also be considered.
• A wide interest in the intersection between technology and culture/human behavior.
• Strong strategic and creative thinking with a passion for delivering best-in-class work.
• Extroverted with well-developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills.
• Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication.
• Independent, determined; loves taking responsibility and problem-solving.
• Pushes for the best possible work and stands-up for great ideas.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
TX - AustinVA - ArlingtonNY - New York
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you
watch classes taught by their top employees.