Accenture Interactive, Digital - Paid Media Strategist - NY
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Organization: Accenture Interactive Delivery
Location: New York
Accenture Interactive helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Lead paid media engagements where Accenture is actively managing a Client’s media budget. This may involve architecting the media strategy, conducting audience and media research, building campaigns, partnering with media and ad technology vendors, optimizing campaigns for business outcomes, creating performance reporting, and making program improvement recommendations.
- Support a team of media planners and traders, responsible for developing integrated, cross-channel digital media plans and campaign execution
- Establish media objectives and strategies for cross channel digital advertising campaigns
- Develop and present comprehensive digital media plans to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Perform assessments and develop roadmaps to help clients establish and achieve their paid media objectives
- Lead paid media consultative engagements by collaborating with internal Accenture colleagues, our Clients and their marketing agencies to transform the marketing and analytics organization
- Support the creation of business development proposals
- Actively help to develop and grow Accenture’s Programmatic Services offering by contributing to POVs and exchanging knowledge with colleagues
- Keep in front of industry and paid media trends and developments by conducting research, engaging in training and attending industry events
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of experience planning media campaigns against business goals, evaluating channel mix and partner selection across multiple digital media channels such as paid search, progammatic display, video (OLV, OTT, CTV) and paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat).
- Ability to demonstrate how to solve for different business challenges using data-driven media approaches
- Expertise with cross-channel media planning tools such as Comscore, MRI, Kantar, etc.
- Strong knowledge of the adtech ecosystem (SSP’s, ad verification, DCO)
- Strong knowledge of digital media and advertising ecosystem, including key adtech providers, industry metrics, business models, and products
- Experience with ad serving tools (ex: DoubleClick Campaign Manager)
- Experience with setup of media analytics tagging using tools (ex: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
Set Yourself Apart:
- Solid understanding of the how paid media channels work together to create a cohesive, personalized marketing program for the customer, not just knowledge of one channel
- Experience with enterprise ad technology tools including SEM bid management tools, and DSP’s (DV360, The Trade Desk, Adobe Ad Cloud, Oath)
- Experience working in other competencies such as ad trafficking, optimization, measurement, “hands on keyboard” campaign management
- Experience with industry measurement approaches such as attribution, MMM, sales studies with ability to analyze and understand results and recommend actionable insights
- Experience with media planning and forecasting across an entire digital media program
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about media, data, analytics and technology (ex: avid consumer of TED talks and Wired Magazine)
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economics, or technical specialty
- Experience with large client-facing projects, ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services
- Previous experience managing large media accounts at a paid media agency
- Experience managing several team members, vendors and client relationships
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Manager, Strategic Finance
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Hortonworks, Bangalore, India
Group Nine Media
Senior Analyst, FP&A
Group Nine Media, Group Nine Media - New York, NY
Director of Finance
Rescale, San Francisco, CA