Wire Stone - Senior Strategist, Content
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Accenture Interactive is looking for a Senior Strategist with a focus in Content Strategy to help our clients strengthen and differentiate their brands. The ideal candidate will be able to identify the most compelling opportunities for our clients, and follow-up with a strong POV, strategic framework, and actionable solution to capitalize on those opportunities. In this role, you’ll help clients define their business strategy and identify a clear path forward, and guide designers, content creators, UX, and analytics teams to deliver great solutions. You’ll dig deep into data and research to uncover audience insights, and use that knowledge to guide both the development and management of engaging, human-centered content and solutions that reflect the client’s brand strategy, address their success metrics, solve real problems, and are discoverable. You’ll use every tool in your content arsenal: persona, brand strategy, content strategy, messaging framework, campaign plan, nurture strategy, message map, user journey, content audit, gap analysis, and more. As a strategist, collaborator, and exceptional communicator, you’ll enjoy being in front of clients, sharing content strategy insights with strategists in other disciplines, and reporting to an Accenture Interactive Executive to propel our content practice forward.
- General Strategy:
- Transform client thinking using your understanding of the entire digital ecosystem, including web, search, mobile, social, and other digital channels
- Lead digital strategy engagements with a strong focus on business analysis, strategic modeling, differentiated digital experiences, digital capabilities, and/or road mapping
- Engage with clients to identify key strategic challenges and needs across business, marketing and digital spaces; evaluate scope of strategic engagement
- Analyze business, marketing, and digital performance across products, markets, audiences, and channels using quantitative and qualitative methods
- Advise clients (Director, VP, C-Level) on strategic considerations and best practices for building effective digital marketing organizations
- Content Strategy:
- Generate content strategies that activate multiple target audiences
- Translate client KPIs into content strategies that drive measurable results
- Participate in content-related stakeholder interview identification, planning, facilitation, and analysis
- Assess existing client content to identify strengths, weaknesses, gaps, inconsistencies, and opportunities
- Provide thought leadership to develop POVs on content-related issues such as search, discoverability, content sharing, user-generated content, content distribution, and syndication
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 8+ years of strategy experience in a digital marketing agency, preferably with a focus on content strategy and content marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 10+ years of strategy experience in a digital marketing agency
- Internet, marketing, and/or management consulting (consulting, agency, or client-side) experience with a focus on the digital space
- Proven experience leading strategy and/or marketing programs in a complex business and marketing environment
- Strong understanding of audience identification, target market planning, user research, user-centered design principles, and digital customer behavior
- Strong interpersonal skills as a team leader and team player with experience managing and training other consultants
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills—able to present and defend ideas to Director, VP, and C-level clients
- Proven ability to quickly join client leadership teams and add value
- MBA a plus
WHERE YOU LIVE: 90 miles within an Accenture location
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.