Marketing Services - Campaign Developer (Responsys & Teradata) - Boston
Accenture, MA - Boston, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Provide onsite campaign and tool expertise in support of both on-shore and off-shore Campaign Developers and Managers
- Advise Strategists and Campaign Managers on optimal design for campaigns understanding the impact to reporting and leveraging automation, where possible
- Responsible for understanding business requirements documents (BRD) and designing, building, and testing campaigns
- Provides support in peer reviewing and testing campaigns built by other team members
- Supports the Campaign Technology Lead in Campaign Management Tool application upgrade, as needed
- Responsible for escalating issues through the appropriate channels per escalation processes
- Provides support in issue analysis, escalation, and resolution, as needed
- Supports improvement projects related to the Campaign Management Tool and processes
- Responsible for adhering to client and Marketing Services processes and best practices
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in marketing technology and operations focusing on execution of marketing on behalf of the Client to include:
- Certification in one or more of the following: Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target, Adobe Campaign, Eloqua, Marketo, Responsys
- Strong technical background with experience in one or more marketing automation tools; e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target, Adobe Campaign, IBM/Unica, Siebel-Marketing, Oracle-CRM-Marketing, SAP-CRM-Marketing, Eloqua, and/or Marketo
- Strong technical skills in SQL
- Understanding of leading practices in email marketing
WHERE YOU LIVE: Boston/Providence
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
• Access to leading-edge technology
• Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Credit Risk Portfolio Analyst (m/f) | Hamburg
Kreditech, Hamburg Office
Accounts Payable Specialist
Imperfect Produce, San Francisco
Legal Coordinator - International Originals, Business & Legal Affairs (India)
Netflix, Mumbai, India
Wombat Security Technologies, Pittsburgh
Project Manager - Internal
Bishop Fox, Phoenix, AZ
Fulfillment Expert (Part Time)
Enjoy, Dallas, TX