Digital Capital Projects Technology Consulting Manager
Accenture, Alberta - Calgary, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Support the as-is and To-Be requirements definition and process design for digital solutions to support the execution of capital projects
- Work with client teams in the evaluation and selection of digital solutions
- Lead the mapping of to-be processes and requirements to software applications to develop a fit gap assessment
- Support the development of implementation roadmaps including schedule, cost, and resourcing for digital solutions
- Lead project teams in the implementation of digital solutions including configuration, testing and deploying
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years’ experience leading the leading the implementation requirements and process design for capital project controls systems
- 5 to 7 years’ experience leading the mapping of To-Be process flows using MS Visio and working with a team to develop functional design documents
- 5 to 7 years leading the development of fit gap analysis
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Frontend Developer
Senior Software Engineer - Data Engineering
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Ottawa, Canada
Senior Software Engineer - CTO Organization
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Frontend Performance Engineer
Slack, San Francisco
Designer de Experiência de Usuário Sênior (Visual) - Mobile
ThoughtWorks, Belo Horizonte