Digital Capital Projects Technology Consulting Manager
Accenture, Alberta - Calgary, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
- Support the as-is and To-Be requirements definition and process design for digital solutions to support the execution of capital projects
- Work with client teams in the evaluation and selection of digital solutions
- Lead the mapping of to-be processes and requirements to software applications to develop a fit gap assessment
- Support the development of implementation roadmaps including schedule, cost, and resourcing for digital solutions
- Lead project teams in the implementation of digital solutions including configuration, testing and deploying that, in turn, drive clients' business outcomes
- Travel Required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years’ experience leading the leading the implementation requirements and process design for capital project controls systems
- 5 to 7 years’ experience leading the mapping of To-Be process flows using MS Visio and working with a team to develop functional design documents
- 5 to 7 years leading the development of fit gap analysis
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Implementation Services Consultant
Full Stack Software Engineer
AfterShip, Hong Kong
Desktop Software Engineer
Staff Software Engineer - Dublin
Staff Software Engineer - Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Visa, Palo Alto CA, US
SDET Manager (Mobile SDK)
Vungle, San Francisco