Digital Capital Projects Consulting Manager
Accenture, Alberta - Calgary, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Work with clients to assess their current and desired capital projects maturity
- Support the as-is and To-Be requirements definition, process and organizational design for to support the execution of capital projects
- Support the development of value stream mapping and business cases for capital projects
- Support the development of implementation roadmaps including schedule, cost, and resourcing for process and organizational changes
- Mapping To-Be process flow using MS Visio and working with the team to develop requirements and create Functional Design documents
- Support piloting of process changes and new software
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years’ experience leading the mapping of To-Be process flows using MS Visio and working with a team to develop functional design documents
- 5 to 7 years leading the development of fit gap analysis
- 5 to 7 years functional experience with capital project execution systems such as Project Portfolio Management, Engineering Data Management or Construction
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer – iOS
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Head of Engineering
Kensho, New York City, NY
Senior iOS Engineer, Restaurants B2C
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Senior Integration Engineer
Malwarebytes, Santa Clara, California
Cloud Security Engineer
Segment, San Francisco
Cloud Automation Intern
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA