Digital Capital Projects Offering Lead - Western Canada
Accenture, Alberta - Calgary, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Lead the development of the Capital Projects practice in Western Canada including:
- Working with local account teams to build relationships with key clients
- Assist in the development of location specific offerings and services including both management consulting and digital solution offerings
- Lead teams in the identification of client pain points & issues, development and implementation of solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 to 10 years of consulting practice development and/or leadership roles supporting capital projects and infrastructure projects in Western Canada
- 10 to 15 years’ experience leading capital project and infrastructure projects as either owner / operator, EPCM or consulting
- 5+ Years of developing digital solutions for capital projects delivery
- Experience developing and architecting capital project solutions
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Vestiaire Collective, New York
Staff Software Engineer, Ad Yield
Reddit, New York
Technical Program Manager, Platform Engineering
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Fullstack Developer (Copenhagen)
Issuu, Copenhagen, Denmark
Software Engineer - ML Transition Program
Quora, Mountain View, CA