User Experience Designer
Accenture, CA - El Segundo, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Be capable of balancing user needs and client objectives.
- Solve design problems with Strategy, Creative, Content, and Technology teams.
- Translate business goals and project requirements into conceptual frameworks and user flows.
- Research, analyze, and share insights around users’ motivations, goals, and behaviors.
- Develop information architectures and validate when necessary.
- Create design solutions through frameworks, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Validate concepts through usability testing - experience designing, conducting, or managing usability testing preferred.
- Play an active role within an engaged UX team that seeks to balance professional and personal growth through work, learning, and exploration.
- 3+ years of professional UX or design-related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent training and/ or work experience
- A background in UX strategy is helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree in a design/ HCI-related field preferred
- Advanced skills in Axure and Omnigraffle preferred.
- Experience creating standard UCD documentation required: user flows, personas, scenarios, information architectures, and wireframes.
- Ability to design, conduct, and/or manage usability testing, card sorting exercises, and user research is necessary.
- Ability to design and create prototypes preferred.
- Experience designing for multiple form factors a plus.
- Experience with content analysis, mapping and CMS systems a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- A sense of humor and a fondness for dogs
- Ability to perform well in an open, faced-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Systems Design Lead
Mixpanel, San Francisco
UX Design Instructor
General Assembly, San Francisco, CA
Part Time UX Design Instructor
General Assembly, Austin
Senior Experience Designer
Interaction Design Associate
United Technologies Digital, New York