OpenText Technical Lead
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- 3+ years of experience designing, integrating and implementing Enterprise Content Management, Enterprise Social & Collaboration platforms, or Search
- 3+ years of IT Administration
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
- Enterprise Content & Collaboration product knowledge in one or more of the following technologies: OpenText Content Server, OpenText Documentum, IBM FileNet, Box, Alfresco, Captiva, Kofax, and similar systems
- Experience with ECM integrations to other business systems i.e., SAP S/4, Peoplesoft, SuccessFactors, Workday or Book of Records systems
- Hands-on experience with Records Management, Document Management, digitization / imaging, workflow / Business Process Management, collaboration and search
- Ability and willingness to split time between management and hands-on solution design, development, and review
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to deliver constructive feedback and the ability to lead by example
- Experience managing and/or being managed by remote teams/offices
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Information Security Specialist
Tapad, New York
Senior Microservices Platform Engineer
Mercari, Palo Alto, CA
Associate Software Engineer
Digital Reasoning, Franklin, TN
Systems & Data Architect (Enterprise Architect)
Elementum, Elementum HQ
Senior Staff Software Engineer
Lookout, Boston, MA, Toronto, ON, San Francisco, CA