OpenText Technical Lead
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Enterprise Content & Collaboration professionals are client facing innovation consulting practitioners that strategize, advise, design and implement Information Management (IM) solutions for our customers. They devise for efficiency, usability and compliance for organizations seeking to practice IM excellence for all of their unstructured information. The ideal candidate possesses demonstratable experience with implementation of technical solutions that involved records management, security modeling, taxonomy development, metadata modelling and search optimization. Typical Content Services technologies involved would be those offered from IBM, OpenText and Microsoft among others.
§ Technical specification design, development, and implementation using at least one ECM platform: OpenText Content Server, OpenText Documentum, IBM FileNet, Box, Alfresco
§ Produce technical documentation and solution architectures that include networking communication, infrastructure specification and communicate with client Information Technology departments
§ Support release management of solution components and knowledge transfer to application operations teams
§ Provide oversight, planning, and technical guidance to ensure successful delivery of software projects
§ Participate in client facing functional and technical design workshops
§ Manage the development of integrations required for the client solutions
§ Interface with client business and technical leads, architects and support staff
§ Awareness of disaster recovery, business continuity planning and risk identification
- 3+ years of experience designing, integrating and implementing Enterprise Content Management, Enterprise Social & Collaboration platforms, or Search
- 3+ years of IT Administration
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
- Enterprise Content & Collaboration product knowledge in one or more of the following technologies: OpenText Content Server, OpenText Documentum, IBM FileNet, Box, Alfresco, Captiva, Kofax, and similar systems
- Experience with ECM integrations to other business systems i.e., SAP S/4, Peoplesoft, SuccessFactors, Workday or Book of Records systems
- Hands-on experience with Records Management, Document Management, digitization / imaging, workflow / Business Process Management, collaboration and search
- Ability and willingness to split time between management and hands-on solution design, development, and review
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to deliver constructive feedback and the ability to lead by example
- Experience managing and/or being managed by remote teams/offices
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
(Senior) Software Engineer - Web
Twilio, Tallinn, Estonia
Web Development Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Denver
Lead Mobile Engineer - Android
Betterment, Betterment HQ
Staff / Senior Software Engineer, Platform
StudyBlue, San Francisco
Senior Backend Engineer - Marketplace
Heetch, Remote - Anywhere in Europe
Site Reliability Engineer
Fitbit, Belarus - Minsk