Adobe Experience Manager Project Manager/Functional Lead
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Plans and performs analysis of content management activities and/or functions and guides the subsequent design and implementation or improvement of existing WCM applications
- Offers suggestions and recommendations during solution design and execution phase from a functional perspective to ensure business intent is understood by the project team
- Serves as the bridge/translator between the business team and technical resources during development and implementation to ensure that requirements and dependencies are well understood
- Leads and contributes to the definition of content governance procedures and business requirements, functional designs, and work flows for creating, managing and publishing web content
- Assist with business process redesign, roadmap planning, and identifying touch points through multi-channel applications
- Mentor and coach team members by sharing perspective and knowledge of Content Management initiatives and maintaining open dialogue with colleagues and clients
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members
- Travel Required
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- 3+ years of experience in tactical deployment or re-launch of WCM applications
- Bachelor's Degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Hands on experience with WCM and analytics applications, conceptualizing, designing, building and deploying solutions; extensive experience with Adobe AEM/Digital Marketing Suite a plus
- Knowledge of best practices in all areas of web content management systems including content governance, document workflow, personalization, taxonomy management, and administration of groups, access control lists and permissions
- Ability to lead functional discussions and scoping decisions based on best practices for implementing the WCM application
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation like requirement traceability matrixes, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience with multi-lingual and multichannel implementations
- Ability to understand content migration needs and to define and execute content migration plans
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Web Development Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Atlanta
Technical Consultant (Chicago, IL)
Box, Chicago, IL
Software Test Engineer
General Assembly, Washington DC
Applied Scientist - Recommendations
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Front-End Product Engineer
Cloudflare, London, United Kingdom