Client Solutions Manager - Email Marketing
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics.
MXM is now part of Accenture Interactive! This collaboration deepens our end-to-end digital capabilities for clients including creative services, data-led marketing execution, content strategy, content execution and digital marketing. MXM specializes in delivering excellence through its superior strategy solutions, technological advances, digital creative executions, and superior marketing analytics.
Curiosity and collaboration are at the heart of what we do. Join our team of creative professionals, technologists and performance marketing professionals solving our clients’ most challenging problems with insight-led digital marketing and content.
The Client Solutions is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver works with our clients and prospective clients to put the best solution forward to accomplish their goals. This opportunity allows for an individual to join a team that is responsible for building and managing key client relationships, be an email service provider platform expert and work with the other teams within Accenture Interactive to build email marketing solutions.
The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving platform solutioning for email marketing, process and workflow development, and a dedication to performance excellence. Success in this position requires a strong technical acumen and a background in email marketing. The person in this role should be able to work with client technology and account teams on a daily basis. The individual taking this role will also be client facing and should be able to support technical discussions with both technical and non-technical client resources.
As a Client Solutions Manager, you have a great understanding of email marketing service provider platforms and can help clients establish technical requirements to accomplish their marketing goals. With a good grasp of database architecture, API platform integration capabilities, and deep understanding of email marketing, you will be a great asset to the Email team.
YOUR ROLE: Client Solutions Manager
While there will never be a typical day at MXM Accenture Interactive, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Act as a subject matter expert for providing technical solutions to solve needs for email marketing
- In partnership with the Account, Creative, Content, and Email teams, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our clients
- Author and develop technical business requirements document for client solutions
- Established expertise in email marketing platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exacttarget), Oracle Marketing Cloud (Responsys), Watson Campaign Automation (Silverpop), and others
- You have worked with, and developed, client solutions using email service provider platform scripting languages such as AmpScript, RPL (Oracle), etc
- Experience with HTML, JSON, SOAP/Rest API, Excel, experience with analyzing datasets and delivering insights
- Demonstrated experience with problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience working with cross functional teams with the ability to present and demonstrate solutions to the client
- Demonstrated track record of delivering projects on time and to client expectation
- Demonstrated experience to present ideas
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent training and/or experience
- 2+ years of experience working with marketing service platforms as a technical expert
- 1+ years of experience working with enterprise email marketing platforms
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 5+ years of experience working with email marketing platforms as a technical lead
- 5+ years of experience working with marketing service platforms as a technical expert
- 3+ years of experience working with enterprise email marketing platforms
- A keen attention to detail and very well organized.
- Relevant experience in either a client or agency database marketing program preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology preferred
- You are a great at multitasking and can manage projects at multiple client accounts at the same time
- The ability to write and debug code required to complete solutions offered to clients
- Experience using Dreamweaver or other HTML development software, and Photoshop.
- Exposure to databases and programming experience a plus.
- Experience with various email deployment tools for assigned campaigns including, but not limited to: Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exacttarget), Oracle Marketing Cloud (Responsys), Watson Campaign Automation (Silverpop), and others
WHERE YOU LIVE: New York, Dallas, or Des Moines Area
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Could not find the right position?
Bitpanda, Vienna, Austria
Manager - Sustainability/Better Business Reporting
KPMG New Zealand, Auckland
Site Reliability Engineer
Software Engineer - Front End
Blend, San Francisco
Creative - General Applications UAE
noon.com, Dubai, UAE