Machine Learning Solution Architect
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Accenture Digital’s 36,000 professionals are driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. We apply sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes—to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. Accenture Analytics is a leader in Analytics, with deep industry and technical experience. We provide services and solutions that include Analytics Advisory, Data Science, Data Engineering and Analytics-as-a-Service.
ROLE DESCRIPTION: Artificial Intelligence Solution Architect Senior Manager
Accenture Analytics partners with our largest clients to define and enable insights-led transformation. As an Artificial Intelligence Senior Manager (Solution Architect) will be responsible for providing solution blueprints to develop ‘intelligent’ applications to meet today’s growing demand on AI. Relying on commercial and public technologies, our consulting professionals implement scalable, high performance intelligent solutions that meet the need of today’s corporate and digital applications.
Solution and Proposal Alignment - Through a formal sales process, work with the Sales team to identify and qualify opportunities. Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios.
Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Use considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
Define Architecture Reference Assets - Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and previous work experience to delivery consistently high quality work. Deliver written or oral status reports regularly. Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients. Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
Targeted Solution blueprint - Architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements. Assess the full technology stack of services required including app development, network, compute, storage, management and automation. Identify cloud ecosystem components across a variety of vendors that align with business objectives and meet technical design requirements. Compare and contrast alternatives across both technical and business parameters which support the define cost and service requirements.
Work hands on to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer environments. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Center of Excellence - Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight value proposition and unique differentiators. . Establish methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Technical Science
- Minimum of 7 years preparing and delivering product messaging in an effort to highlight value proposition and unique differentiators
- Minimum of 4 years previous consulting or client service delivery experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with system integration architectures, private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, transformation experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in deep learning, machine learning or artificial intelligence applications like virtual agent, RPA, video or image analytics, text analytics
- Minimum of 3 years of client assessment and roadmap experience
- Minimum of 2 years of sales pursuits and oral presentations
- Minimum of 3 years of full lifecycle deployment experience
- Prior experience with in data engineering technologies like Spark, no SQL DB, lambda
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline (Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science)
- Masters or PhD in Analytics, Statistic or other quantitative disciplines
- Certification on Cognitive tools like Microsoft Bot Framework & Cognitive Services, IBM Watson, Amazon AI services
- Experience in Deep Learning approach
- Prior delivery experience with Robotic Process Automation
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning techniques & industry applications
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management, especially in Big Data trends.
- Exposure to cloud technologies like Azure, Bluemix etc.
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Business Analyst
Fishbrain, Stockholm, Sweden
Senior Data Scientist
Strava, San Francisco, CA
Director of Business Insights and Analytics
Flocabulary, Brooklyn, NY
Backend Developer (Bangalore)
Paytm Labs, Bangalore
SPAR - StepStone Portfolio Analytics & Reporting Junior Analyst