OpenText Functional Consultant
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Enterprise Content & Collaboration professionals are client facing innovation consulting practitioners that strategize, advise, design and implement Information Management (IM) solutions for our customers. They devise for efficiency, usability and compliance for organizations seeking to practice IM excellence for all of their unstructured information. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate experience with information governance, records management, security modeling, taxonomy development, metadata modelling and search optimization. Typical Content Services technologies involved would be those offered from IBM, OpenText and Microsoft among others.
§ Participate in the solution design, development, and implementation using at least one ECM platform: OpenText Content Server, OpenText Documentum, IBM FileNet, Box, Alfresco
§ Communicate value of different platforms and importance of Information Management to a business leadership audience
§ Use analytical thinking and creativity to develop, communicate and implement technology architecture for organizations. Responsible for designing how users experience websites and applications
§ Provide advanced-level validation/testing, defect identification and documentation skills
§ Provide oversight, planning, and technical guidance to ensure successful delivery of software projects
§ Participate in client facing functional design workshops
§ Assist in design of ECM strategies. Prepare governance guidelines. Coordinate with cross functional departments (e.g., records management and compliance) to facilitate workflow.
§ Develop and document business process workflow and map these to ECM solutions and/or automation tools
§ Interface with client business and technical leads, architects and support staff
§ Awareness of business continuity planning and risk identification
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing, integrating and implementing Enterprise Content Management, Enterprise Social & Collaboration platforms, or Search
- 1+ year of developing enterprise content management applications
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
- Enterprise Content & Collaboration product knowledge in one or more of the following technologies: OpenText Content Server, OpenText Documentum, IBM FileNet, Box, Alfresco, Captiva, Kofax, and similar systems
- Experience with multiple project delivery methodologies
- Experience with ECM integrations to other business systems i.e., SAP S/4, Peoplesoft, SuccessFactors, Workday or Book of Records systems
- Hands-on experience with Records Management, Document Management, digitization / imaging, workflow / Business Process Management, collaboration and search
- Previous experience in Endeca, Taxonomy, or Enterprise Search
- Ability and willingness to split time between management and hands-on solution design, development, and review
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to deliver constructive feedback and the ability to lead by example
- Experience managing and/or being managed by remote teams/offices
- Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.