Industry X - GTM Senior Manager for Microsoft Devices - West
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
YOUR ROLE: GTM Senior Manager
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the sales/business development initiatives focused on Microsoft Devices – Surface, Xbox, HoloLens, Accessories, others
- Bring Digital Transformation to design and engineering functions of devices
- Build relationship with key executive buying groups in order to build and execute a growth plan for the Devices organizations
- Be able to identify key pain points/opportunities, create offers/capabilities, lead teams to deliver
- Lead a cross-company and cross function team to orchestrate initiatives and results
- Travel Required
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required with strong academic record
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant professional service experience preferably in marketing, business development, strategy or management consulting
- Strong background in the consumer and enterprise devices space – including hardware, software, cloud, UI, etc. Knowledge of Microsoft devices is ideal
- Extensive experience in working with world class OEMs to design, manufacture and distribute integrated products on a global basis
- Understands and conversant in the Design and engineering Industry issues, business process models and relevant digital technologies
- Experience building key client (VP and above) relationships and business opportunities in a consulting environment from incubation to full scale solutions across strategy, process, and technology
- Possesses business and technical acumen on the latest digital topics, such as IoT, mobility, analytics and artificial intelligence
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 miles of the Accenture office
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Integrations Manager
LiveRamp, San Francisco, CA
Dev Ops Engineer
Intrepid Pursuits, Boston, MA
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA
Application Development Senior Analyst*
Accenture, Quebec - Montreal, Canada
Cloud Operations Engineer
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Breather, Montreal Office