Digital Content Senior Manager
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility for clients
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility
- Manage large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Design and develop client strategies around digital content production/management solutions
- Lead assessments at client sites - this includes as is/to be design sessions and documentation to enable solution development
- Design business architecture associated with digital content strategy and solution
- Collaborate with technical resources to define technical architecture that supports digital content solution.
- Drive digital content production/management solutions and business case for clients.
- Contribute to business development and internal knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Develop work estimates for digital content management implementations during the sales cycle
- Lead proposal efforts in new sales activities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years’ experience in digital and web marketing, preferably within the consulting or advertising agency industry
- 8+ years' experience in business development
- 4+ years' experience in digital content production and/or digital content services
- 4+ years' experience with Digital Content Ecosystems
- Consulting experience for Fortune 500 clientele
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Excellent understanding of digital content tools and solutions
- Experience with large-scale digital content implementations
- Strong Familiarity with web technologies such as social media, ecommerce, personalization and behavioral targeting Requirements definition and implementation.
- Experience with (or minimum awareness of) user experience design, information architecture and agile web development processes.
- Platform and Architecture technical skills and knowledge of emerging technologies/platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent understanding of emerging technologies and the ability to define and articulate various strategic digital technologies to our clients
- Proven entrepreneurial skills and the ability to identify, pursue and close new business opportunities for Accenture Interactive
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and the full web development life cycle, including interactions with external creative agencies. Must be able to lead a large web development project or digital marketing strategy project
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Excellent client relationship skills, ability to develop relationships with senior client executives based on credibility in the digital marketing area. Must be able to effectively manage client expectations
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple client projects at the same time
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Counsel, Japan
Airbnb, Tokyo, Japan
FP&A Intern - Fall 2019
Datto, Boston, MA
General Manager, NYC
Zumper, New York, NY
Managing Director, EMEA Payments
Airbnb, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Manager, Commissions Operations
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Inventory Coordinator - UK
Enjoy, South West, England