Accenture, MN - Minneapolis, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
YOUR ROLE: UX Designer
- Apply conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
- Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
- Create instant tangibility for the Fjord team and the client through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping
- Define the User Interface Design through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and validate it through usability testing
- Create light weighed specifications and style guides to supplement prototypes for our implementation partners
- Work directly with customers and prospects to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, program management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
- Collaborate effectively with remote team members, including designers, researchers engineering, product management, marketing and others
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years’ in-depth knowledge and experience of user interface design with consumer applications, preferably mobile devices, and rich web apps/site.
- 3+ years leading multi UX resource delivery/project teams
- 3+ years building experiences for responsive or multi-channel user interfaces
- 3+ years providing client facing project leadership
- Bachelor’s degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research
- Expert knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Axure or Sketch
- Experience creating specifications and style guides to supplement prototypes and wireframes for our implementation partners
- Ability to deliver designs in an Agile development model
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc)
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions, including the capabilities and limitations of Web technologies Flex, Ajax, Flash, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, and various other technologies a plus
- Ability to create assets within design systems including defining what, when, and how components should be used across applications
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Must be organized, analytical, and dynamic
- Experience in data driven design a plus
- Seek out opportunities for self-development.
- Effectively manage administration such as time reporting, expense submission etc.
- Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships.
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations.
- Communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment & materials provided.
WHERE YOU LIVE: Minneapolis
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Brand and Visual Designer Junior
Doctolib, Paris, France
Visual Design Lead
Protocol Labs, Remote
Head of Design
INDIGO fair, San Francisco
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Designer interactif, spécialisation UX (Interactive Designer, UX specialization)
Moment Factory, Montréal
International Qualitative UX Researcher
Pinterest, London, England