Wire Stone - Strategist
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
We seek a Strategist for our Chicago, IL office who is passionate about digital marketing and eager to make a big impact within Accenture Interactive. You will be responsible for strategy focused projects and pitches on cross-functional teams to build audience insights, conduct research, collaborate on strategic recommendations, draft strategic presentations, develop and present strategic work and case studies, and support business development – including contributing to the development of proposals for prospective clients, as needed. You will effectively and efficiently collaborate with other members of the strategy and creative teams to deliver on client needs across all areas of Accenture Interactive’s digital marketing offerings.
- Own and drive mid-size strategy engagements with cross-functional teams, while also owning key strategy outputs
- Support senior level Strategists with complex strategy engagements by owning analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures: Research, Insight Reporting, Customer Journeys, Personas, Content Audits, Experience Strategy and Workshops and Creative Briefs
- Interpret client and customer needs, effectively communicate and present service strategies and possess good commercial awareness
- Create clear, compelling content for client presentations, POVs, and other deliverables
- Collaborate deeply and effectively with colleagues from a range of disciplines, including strategy, research, user experience, design, and technology
- Organize and prioritize to effectively support multiple client accounts and projects simultaneously
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ agency work experience (agency, brand consultancy, product design, experience design, innovation lab, management consulting)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 7+ years of agency work experience
- Proven experience leading and contributing to strategy and/or marketing programs in a fast paced, complex business and marketing environment
- Strong understanding of customer behavior, secondary research, workshopping and ideation
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating, facilitating, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; dynamic (persuasive) in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients
- Comfortable building strategy solutions through a hypothesis driven approach
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to take on new challenges
- MBA a plus
WHERE YOU LIVE: Chicago, Illinois
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Service & Interaction Designer - Fjord
Accenture, CA - San Francisco, USA
Principal Designer, UI and Design Systems
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA
(Senior) Visual Designer / Interface Designer (m/w/div)
UX Data Scientist
Interaction Design Lead
IDEO, Palo Alto, CA
Lead UI Artist - Games - Barcelona
Scopely, Barcelona, Spain