Intrepid QA Integration Tester - Houston
Accenture, TX - Houston, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Acquired by Accenture Digital in June 2017 and founded in 2010, Intrepid is an end-to-end mobile design and development studio with offices in Cambridge, MA and NYC. With expertise in insightful product strategy, well-crafted design and development for iOS, Android, Web and Rails, we help companies, from startup to enterprise, boldly navigate their mobile future.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
You’re methodical. You have strong analytical skills, a penchant for problem-solving, and meticulous attention to detail. You know the difference between priority and severity. You meet challenges head-on and take pride in following through. On your watch, nothing gets out the door until it’s solid -- and that’s what drives you.
If this sounds like you, read on! Intrepid Pursuits is currently seeking a QA Software Tester to join our growing testing department.
YOUR ROLE: QA Software Tester
· Define, document, and implement comprehensive test cases, test plans, and testing processes on a per-project basis
- · Identify, document, and appropriately escalate bugs or technical problems
- · Evangelize and champion a best-in-class QA process for the benefit of our team and our clients
- · Work with project management to define test strategy at an organizational level
- · As part of a larger launch team, approve and sign off on application release candidates
- · Work with the development team to establish and document release quality standards
- · Participate on multiple projects at once and maintain a steadily-flowing test queue
- · Maintain a growing library of test devices
- · Maintain and update a running list of supported devices and OSes, as well as known inconsistencies that may present as bugs on each
- · Author and execute manual tests
- · Accurately estimate and communicate timing impact of assigned tasks
- 1+ years working in a QA capacity or related field
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience interfacing with clients in consulting environment preferred
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Identify and establish test cases & plans to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics
- 1 years of mobile-specific QA experience
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Basic coding experience (in any language)
- Understanding of application flow and logical hierarchy inherent in object-oriented programming, ability to observe patterns and help diagnose minor bugs a plus
- Passion for collaborative problem-solving
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
KPMG New Zealand, Christchurch
Common Networks, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer - Cryptography
Cloudflare, San Francisco
Senior Platform Developer
Top Hat, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Senior Manager, Quality Assurance, Europe
Bluebird Bio, Zug
Software Development Manager, Mobile
Ring, Santa Monica, CA