Wire Stone - Senior Project Manager
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Work with clients and client engagement teams to identify new opportunities, and to define the scope, deliverables and timeline for those new projects.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive project plan, which includes regular status touchpoints with internal team members and milestone meetings with the client.
- Assign tasks, monitors progress, and identifies gaps/opportunities within the workstream for improved efficiency.
- Manage the relationships and direct work between internal project teams, subcontractors and/or suppliers.
- Proactively identify risks associated with the project timeline, resources and/or budget, and develop a plan to mitigate those concerns.
- Manage all change requests, validate the budget/schedule impacts, obtain stakeholders’ commitments, and communicate approved changes to all team members.
- Demonstrate ownership of the work quality and final deliverable(s) to the client.
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years of experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, preferably in an agency setting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising
- Prior experience with various project delivery best practice methods, including, but not limited to waterfall, agile, and scrum.
- Proven ability to lead project teams of varying disciplines
- Proficiency with project management tools, including, but not limited to Jira, Microsoft Project, and PowerPoint.
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.