Wire Stone - Senior Art Director
Accenture, WA - Seattle, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing how creatives design experiences to build connection between brands and customers. Are you leading the way as a creative innovator? Accenture Interactive is at the forefront of experience design – driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life for clients in more than 120 countries. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Wire Stone is a part of Accenture Interactive. This collaboration deepens our end-to-end digital capabilities and client opportunities while maintaining a creative studio environment. Wire Stone specializes in delivering excellence through superior strategy solutions, creative exploration, technological advances, and data science. Curiosity and collaboration are at the heart of what we do. Join our team of creative professionals, technologists and performance marketing professionals solving our clients' most challenging problems with insight-led digital marketing and content.
- Concept, design and deliver digital marketing and brand campaign experiences
- Present concepts and designs to the client and internal stakeholders
- Lead creative for a variety of projects that cut across a spectrum of the client's marketing ecosystem.
- Mentor junior creatives, and ensure quality standards in all deliverables
- Assist in estimating/projecting requirements for new projects
- Communicate proactively with internal teams
- Deliver assignments on time while consistently meeting Wire Stone / Accenture Interactive quality standards
- 5+ years of design experience in a digital marketing agency
- 2+ years of experience as an Art Director in a digital marketing agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design or related field
- Strong brand campaign portfolio
- 6+ years' design experience
- 3+ years of work experience as an Art Director at a digital agency
- Brand design and campaign excellence
- Brand experience in the high-tech space
- Demonstrated attention to detail and brand consistency
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Expert skills prototyping with Sketch and InVision
- A solid understanding of site functionality, user interfaces and navigation
- Exceptional digital design portfolio with examples of brand, digital, web, mobile and campaign work
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Footwear & Accessories Fashion Designer
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Head of Design
INDIGO fair, San Francisco
Wizeline, Guadalajara, Mexico
Senior Product Designer
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Designer, Headspace for Work
Headspace, San Francisco
Front End Web Developer
Ripple, San Francisco, CA