Mobile Developer (iOS/Android/Native/Hybrid Apps)
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum 1 year hands-on Angular/Ionic, and/or React Native and/or Android/iOS Native mobile app development experience
- Minimum 3 years of cumulative mobile app development, design, and/or architecture experience with any of the following areas:
- Hybrid Mobile Applications (Angular/Ionic, React Native, HTML/CSS, JS, Cordova)
- Server-side/Middleware (REST API services, microservices, Node.js, Apigee)
- Native Applications (iOS, Android)
- Minimum 1 year of experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, prototyping, gathering requirements or supporting mobile app development as part of a team
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with Angular version 4 or 5 and/or Ionic version 2 or 3 preferred
- Must have contributed significantly to at least two mobile applications and be able to describe those contributions
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Mobility practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits at www.accenture.com.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Application Sales Engineer - Strategic Accounts
Principal Software Engineer (Contract to hire)
Rally, New York, NY
Customer Success Manager - Associate
Cloudflare, London, UK
Endurance International Group, Mumbai/Bangalore,India
Engineering Manager - Core Infrastructure
Thumbtack, San Francisco
Software Development Engineer in Test
Highfive, Redwood City