Industry X - Digital Solution Architect
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree
4years experience on a Digital Solutions Architect Role.
- Experience from at least 2 or 3 of the following domains: Automotive Industry, Logistics and Transportation, Manufacturing and Industrial Automation, Aerospace and Defense, Resources / Energy / Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical / Medical, High Tech / Media / Electronics / Internet / Semiconductor
- Technical skills and experience of one or more of the following technologies: PLM; MES/MOM, PLC/SCADA, Internet of Things (IoT) platforms, Manufacturing IT Systems integration
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Good communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
- To be collaborative and a strong team player
- Confidence, poise, and an ability to relate to board level executives
- Be fully mobile, often visiting our clients for meetings and workshops
- Experienced in interacting with clients and partners to develop solutions
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 miles of the Accenture office
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Platform Manager
Engineering Manager - HelloFreshGO (m/f/x)
Lead Software Engineer - Mobile Security
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada
Front End Sr. Engineer
The Linux Foundation, Remote
Sr. Engineer - Machine Learning -.NET
Bluebeam, Inc., Pasadena
Staff Software Engineer
Zendrive, San Francisco California