Industry X Digital Solution Architect
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Industry X.0 – Digital Solution Architect Senior Manager
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Aerospace & Defense, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
Purpose of the role
Accenture has the ambition to be at the forefront of the transformation of Industry into a Digital Business. We are now establishing Industry X.0 to focus on Industry 4.0, Smart Manufacturing, Industrial Product Engineering and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). This transformational growth will be achieved by providing industry leading solutions and services. Solution Architects provide the vital link between Sales and Delivery by supporting our Go To Market teams to produce attractive and cost effective solutions.
- understanding of the business and technology aspects of Industrial Software
- working knowledge of development methodologies (i.e. Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- creation of business cases for technology and organisational transformation
- development of architectures, estimates, staffing and implementation plans
- an ability to evaluate and communicate the pros and cons of different approaches
- leadership of smaller teams which are responsive and efficient
4years experience on a Digital Solutions Architect Role.
- Experience from at least 2 or 3 of the following domains: Automotive Industry, Logistics and Transportation, Manufacturing and Industrial Automation, Aerospace and Defense, Resources / Energy / Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical / Medical, High Tech / Media / Electronics / Internet / Semiconductor
- Technical skills and experience of one or more of the following technologies: PLM; MES/MOM, PLC/SCADA, Internet of Things (IoT) platforms, Manufacturing IT Systems integration
- Good communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
- To be collaborative and a strong team player
- Confidence, poise, and an ability to relate to board level executives
- Be fully mobile, often visiting our clients for meetings and workshops
- Experienced in interacting with clients and partners to develop solutions
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Nova, San Francisco
Embedded Software Engineer
Aquicore, Washington, DC
Cloud Data Engineering Lead
Ferienarbeiter / Werkstudenten / Aushilfen (m/w/d) Schichtarbeit
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Senior Software Engineer
The Trade Desk, San Jose, CA