Salesforce Marketing Cloud Campaign Lead
Accenture, GA - Atlanta, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in tactical deployment or re-launch of Marketing applications (Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud/Eloqua, IBM Experience One (Unica), Teradata Applications (Aprimo), ExactTarget and/or Adobe Marketing Cloud/Neolane
- Minimum of 5 years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies, including Waterfall and Agil
- Minimum of 1 year of Project Management experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience implementing Marketing, Personalization, and Data Orchestration technologies such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Reltio, Talend, SnapLogic, MuleSoft, Informatica Cloud, Rich Relevance, Unica Interact, Kobie, Brierley and deploying new channel
- Experience with marketing campaign design, implementation and executio
- Experience in algorithmic decisioning or interactive managemen
- Experience in online ad serving or site serving platform
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology including the ability to develop detailed work plans and specifications, identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and run team meeting
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate solution scope, timeline, and benefits with client stakeholder
- Excellent leadership and management skill
- Experience in a consulting environment and/or digital agency with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation"
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Production Engineer, Infrastructure, Zenly
Snap Inc., Paris, FR
Staff Software Engineer, Frontend
StudyBlue, San Francisco
Sr. Software Engineer - Cybersecurity Ops
Visa, Austin TX, US
Software Engineer, Data
Senior Technical Architect (Java, Spring)
Pivotal Software, Germany / Austria
Lead Software Engineer
Ring, Santa Monica, CA