Automation Control, Sr. Analyst
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Intermediate understanding of Industrial Automation and Control Systems, i.e. PLC, DCS, HMI, Electrical Design, Instrumentation Design and Industrial Information Technology.
- Functions include providing Process Control Engineering, included but not limited to: specification, engineering, configuration and startup for projects implementing automation control systems for industrial clients including OEM’s, end users, and EPC firms across a range of industries including General Industry, Food & Beverage, Pulp & Paper, Steel & Metals, OEM, Municipal & Institutional, High Purity, EPC, Chemical Processing, Oil & Gas, Power Generation.
- Technical writing skills are required to assist in completing project documentation and project reports.
- Travel Required.
- 2-4 years in Automation
- Excellent team player with people skills, with the ability to interface with a customer, internal team, and project manager.
- Experience with configuration of Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC and Wonderware Intouch/Archestra, including modification of code and graphics, is required.
- Individuals should be familiar with operations of an Oil & Gas offshore platform. This position will be responsible for troubleshooting issues with the Platform Control System (PCS) and Emergency Control Systems (ESS), including instrumentation, wiring, servers, hardware, and software.
- Self-motivated individual with the willingness to take ownership and responsibility of delegated tasks.
- Special Training in Allen Bradley ControlLogix, MicroLogix, SLC-500, PLC-5, ControlNet, RSView, PanelView, GE Rx3i PACS System and GE90-30/70 and QuickPanel OIT, WonderWare Archestra, Application Server.
- Certifications in Rockwell Software PLC and FactoryTalk HMI Training, WonderWare Industrial Application Server Training, SAFEGULF and H2S Training, HUET Training, T-2 Offshore Production, Safety Training, OSHA Basic Plus, TWIC.
- BS in Engineering (or higher)
- Offshore experience is a plus.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Publisher Support Intern
General Manager, Financial Solutions
Shopify, Ottawa, Elgin - HQ
Business Development Representative
Big Health, San Francisco
Digital Asset Coordinator
Ellation, San Francisco
NORTH SHORE ONLY Cleaner/housekeeper (self-employed)