Wire Stone - Program Director
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Actively partners with clients and client engagement teams to identify new opportunities which address critical business needs.
- Manage the program/project from scoping and requirements through deployment for an end-to-end project or specific area of a project
- Manage critical path, dependencies, contingency and overall budget performance
- Develop and manage a comprehensive project plan, which includes regular status touchpoints with internal team members and milestone meetings with the client.
- Proactively identify risks associated with the project timeline, resources and/or budget, and develop a plan to mitigate those concerns.
- Manage all change requests, validate the budget/schedule impacts, obtain stakeholders’ commitments, and communicate approved changes to all team members.
- Ensures all project and program management activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments with some latitude in decision making.
- Manage the relationships and direct work between internal project teams, subcontractors and/or suppliers.
- Demonstrate ownership of the work quality and final deliverable(s) to the client.
- 7+ years of digital program management or delivery management experience with roles of increasing responsibility
- 5+ years of experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, preferably in an agency setting
- 5+ years of leading a team in successful delivery of design and development projects in an Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Program Management or related field
- 10+ years of digital program management or delivery management experience with roles of increasing responsibility
- A high level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Expert level in Client Relationship Management. Advanced level in Cost Accounting, Operations Management, Quality Management, Service Change Management
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Sourcing Manager – Mechanical
Peloton, NY HQ
Sr. Analyst, Marketing Strategy and Analytics
Okta, San Francisco,CA
Supply Chain Manager
StackCommerce, Venice Beach, CA
Customer Service Expert
Enjoy, Burlingame, CA
Digital Marketing Account Manager-Predictive Team
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Radar System Architect for Autonomous Flight