Industry X - GTM Senior Manager Communication Media &Technology
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
YOUR ROLE: GTM Senior Manager for CMT
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for managing Accenture’s go-to-market for Digital Industry X.0 within CMT, working closely with account teams and business services teams to drive origination, build pipeline and achieve sales targets.
- Proactively target existing and "whitespace" clients and lead the research/preparation efforts for large Industry X.0 deal propositions.
- Proactively originate and build client and client account relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification.
- Leverage Accenture's assets, client, industry, growth platform and subject matter experts and leaders to ensure that the sales value proposition to the clients will have maximum impact and effective progress.
- Develop industry focused sales campaigns aligned to the needs of specific industry clients, in areas such as new connected products, connected operations, digital plants, connected workers, connected assets, and analytics.
- Work closely with our product development and offering teams to define our solutions so that they can be incorporated into our vertical offerings and support our product/roadmap enhancements, continuous feedback and improvements.
- Actively engage in the marketplace to drive awareness of our Industry X.0 proposition with targeted clients (tradeshows, research-led thought leadership, client roadshows, hackathons, etc.).
- Orchestrate Industry X.0 demand generation activities through leading client workshops, developing sales materials (e.g., stage 0 sales deck, POCs, videos, customer-ready credentials, etc.).
- Provide Industry X.0 offering sales support including working with client account teams to define pursuits, supporting sales RFPs, developing differentiated value propositions, solution shaping, commercial/pricing and functional requirements, engage offering deep SME or Product & Offer Development as necessary.
- Participate in account planning and other ongoing sales cadence initiatives.
- Travel Required.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years selling and/or delivering consulting and/or technology services
- Minimum 2 years of recent experience in business development, sales or alliances of at least one of these domains: Digital Enterprise, Internet of Things (IoT), Industry 4.0, Digital Supply Chain, Digital Manufacturing, Digital Asset Management, Platform Business Models, Design-led Innovation, Blockchain, Digital Workforce
- Minimum 2 years as consulting executive selling transformational Digital/IT solutions related to R&D and Engineering (including PLM, Digital Twin, Digital Thread) or Manufacturing (including MES/MOM, Digital Manufacturing/Industry 4.0, 3D Printing).
- 5 years of Aerospace and Defense industry experience with effectively solution selling to VPs of Engineering and Manufacturing.
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Experience in at least one of the following industries: Aerospace & Defense, Comms & High Tech, Consumer Packaged Goods
- Sales leader able to develop and build relationships with new buyers and originate sales of Accenture’s end-to-end R&D and Manufacturing services offerings ranging from consulting to full scale software deployments.
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 miles of the Accenture office
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Palantir Technologies, Netherlands
Senior Platform Engineer
Pivotus Ventures, Carlsbad, CA
Senior Software Quality Engineer (m/f)
Industry X - Digital Solution Architect
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Web/UX Designer, Growth
MongoDB, New York City
Full Stack Software Engineer