Industry X - GTM Senior Manager - Communication Media &Technology
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 8 years’ experience selling, consulting and/or delivering technology services – or any combination of these
- At least 2 years working in business development, sales or alliances in any of these areas: Digital Enterprise, Internet of Things (IoT), Industry 4.0, Digital Supply Chain, Digital Manufacturing, Digital Asset Management, Platform Business Models, Design-led Innovation, Blockchain, Digital Workforce
- At least 2 years working as a consultant selling Digital/IT solutions for R&D and Engineering (including PLM, Digital Twin or Digital Thread) or Manufacturing (including MES/MOM, Digital Manufacturing/Industry 4.0 or 3D Printing)
- 5 years of Aerospace and Defense industry experience with effectively solution selling to VPs of Engineering and Manufacturing.
Bonus points if:
- You can develop relationships with new buyers and sell our R&D and Manufacturing services offerings
- You’ve had exposure to technical industry solutions across MES, PLM, Engineering, etc.
- You have experience with outsourcing, systems integration, cloud, analytics, BPO, digital – or any combination of these services
- You’ve developed and closed large, multi-year deals
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Frontend Engineer, Growth
Pinterest, San Francisco
Solutions Engineer, Professional Services
Treasure Data, Mountain View, CA
Senior Platform Engineer
Pivotus Ventures, Menlo Park, CA
Sr. Software Engineer, Full-Stack
C3, Redwood City
Product Manager, Consumer Products
Climb, New York
Front End Software Engineer
Dropbox, Seattle, WA