Digital Analytics Technical Lead
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Successful must haves
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Adobe DTM/Launch (or similar tagging system), Adobe Target
- Eloqua, VSTS, Adobe AEM, jQuery, Onetrust
- Problem solving skills: using tools such as Charles, WASP or developers console to diagnose and solve issues.
- Business acumen: should understand basic business principles such as ROI, audience segmentation.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to haves
- Data visualization experience: workspace, report builder, tableau
- Experience with agile methodologies: Scrum, kan-ban
- Mobile tagging experience
- Ability to collaborate/negotiate with various technology and business stakeholders
- Verbal and written skills to be able to communicate effectively to both a technical and business audience
- Expertise and patience to be able to explain analytics to various groups with differing levels of analytics knowledge and exposure
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize work in a demanding environment
- Drive and curiosity to understand the relationships between data and activities, draw conclusions and use critical thinking to validate/verify outputs
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Backend
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA - Mountain View, CA - New York, NY - San Francisco, CA - Seattle, WA
Sr. Manager, Quality Management System
Indigo, Boston, MA
Senior Platform Engineer
Strava, Denver, CO
Senior Software Engineer, Innovation
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Cloud Software Architect
Cloudreach, NewYorkCity, Norfolk, RemoteUS, Reston, Philadelphia, Seattle, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago
Data Engineering Manager
Ibotta, Denver, CO