Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics.
MXM is now part of Accenture Interactive! This collaboration deepens our end-to-end digital capabilities for clients including creative services, data-led marketing execution, content strategy, content execution and digital marketing. MXM specializes in delivering excellence through its superior strategy solutions, technological advances, digital creative executions, and superior marketing analytics.
Curiosity and collaboration are at the heart of what we do. Join our team of creative professionals, technologists and performance marketing professionals solving our clients’ most challenging problems with insight-led digital marketing and content.
We are searching for a Senior Copywriter who is passionate about their craft and eager to make an impact on the work we do. This individual is experienced within the interactive, brand campaign, and content space; has worked with a variety of tones and voice styles, and will ensure exceptional results on copy deliverables. This position needs someone who is confident as an individual contributor, ready to jump in and take a leadership role when required, and embraces collaboration to deliver the best solution. This person is great working with clients and collaborating with our cross functional team. We want someone who cares about the details and generates ideas that push boundaries. This person must thrive in a fast-paced work environment and enjoy working on numerous projects at once.
YOUR ROLE: Senior Copywriter
While there will never be a typical day at MXM Accenture Interactive, we have highlighted a few of your essential responsibilities.
- Write creative copy for a variety of platforms
- Support projects from concept to delivery
- Lead junior copywriters and ensure MXM Accenture Interactive quality standards in all copy deliverables
- Work on a variety of projects with a team and/or individually
- Present and defend copy and concepts for both internal and client-facing meetings
- Deliver assignments on time while consistently meeting MXM Accenture Interactive quality standards
- Proven experience in copy style guidelines
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 4+ years of agency writing experience
- 2+ years of work experience in a digital marketing agency
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent training and/ or work experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 5+ years of copywriting experience
- 3+ years of work experience in a digital agency
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, marketing, English preferred
- Extensive brand copywriting experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent online portfolio of copywriting work
- Expert in writing email copy, advertising (digital, print, banners), brand messaging, web copy, video scripts, webinars, marketing collateral, white papers, and sales presentations
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED: New York
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Design & Technology (Outreach)
Kickstarter, Brooklyn, NY
Senior Software Engineer, WebUI Architecture and Performance
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Wire Stone - Senior Strategist, Content
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Product Design Manager B2B
Class Pass, New York
Staff UX Designer
Senior Fullstack Engineer
Twitch, San Francisco, CA