Senior Data Designer – Fjord
Accenture, CA - San Francisco, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- 7+ years of technology or design experience
- 5+ years of development or strategy experience
- 2+ years of big data, analytics, or data visualization experience
- 3+ years of leadership or managerial experience.
• Experience with some of the following: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, JIRA, and the ability to learn how to use new tools in real time.
• Working knowledge of the Data Design landscape, including but not limited to data intelligence, instrumentation, organizational integration, data storytelling, design thinking, culture change, coaching, data valuation, and product management.
• Experience with the following tools (or similar): Git, AWS, GCP, SQL.
• Familiar with distributed data storage technologies (or similar): Spark, Hadoop, Postgres, and Cassandra.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in Data Design.
• 1-2 years of big data, analytics, or data visualization experience; prior consultancy/agency experience
• 2-3 years of development or strategy experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Finance, Associate
Accordion Partners, Charlotte
metromile, San Francisco, CA
Sales Finance Analyst
Quantcast, San Francisco
Regulatory Compliance Counsel
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Associate Director, Regulatory Science, Clinical Trials Europe
Bluebird Bio, Zug, Zug, Switzerland
Braintree Payments, Chicago