Mobile and Web Apps Developer Senior Analyst
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum 1 year of cumulative mobile app development, design, and/or architecture experience with any of the following areas:
- Native Applications (iOS and/or Android)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with Angular version 4 or 5 and/or Ionic version 2 or 3 is a big plus!
- Server-side/Middleware design/develop/utilize (REST/JSON services, microservices, Node.js, Apigee)
- Experience gathering requirements, prototyping, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting mobile app development as part of a team
- Must have contributed significantly to at least one published mobile application and be able to describe/substantiate those contributions
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Mobility practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, retirement savings plan, and an employee healthcare plan with several options from which to choose.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Quality Improvement Nurse (RN)
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
Senior Engineering Manager - App Platform* (Charlotte,NC)
Credit Karma, Charlotte, NC
Interaction Designer (Senior)
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
Senior iOS Developer
INDIGO fair, Waterloo
TradeRev, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Rylo, San Francisco, CA