Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Platform Developer - Digital Delivery (Midwest)
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a Waterfall or Agile environment
• Demonstrated experience of implementing IoT architecture systems in various project scenarios
• Hands-on experience with IoT cloud or on-premise platform technologies including Core IoT Platform Functions including Data Ingest, Store & Exposure, Analytics and Visualization
• Minimum of 2 years of hands-on IoT experience
• Must have contributed significantly to at least one IoT / Connected Product project and be able to describe those contributions
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills on one or more of the following
• Requires an understanding of key IoT use cases and demonstrated experience defining associated value propositions.
• IoT development experience on at least one of the industry leading platforms (Azure IoT, AWS IoT, GE Predix, Siemens Mindsphere, PTC Thingworx, SAP Leonardo, GCP)
• Streaming data tools and techniques such as Apache Kafka, Azure Streaming Analytics, AWS Kinesis
• IoT protocols, gateways, queues, messaging hubs such as IoT Hub, MQTT, XMPP, CoAP, etc.
• Big Data platforms e.g. Cloudera, Hortonworks MapR
• Big Data Analytic frameworks and query tools such as: HDINsight, Spark, Storm, Hive, Impala
• Machine Learning (R, Scala, Python)
• Good understanding of SDLC and solution delivery methodologies
• Demonstrate skills needed to develop high-level architecture and designs in support of robust technology solutions taking into account user requirements, technical requirements, performance considerations, data architectures, etc.
• Able to lead technology architecture definition and infrastructure design activities for IoT solutions
• Experience creating technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
• Experience doing technology build, test and deployment activities
• Able to troubleshoot, diagnose and provide support to IoT solution development efforts
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to operate in a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
This position requires the willingness and ability to travel 100% of the time, Monday through Friday. Actual travel time is based upon geographical location and project assignment.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
• You’ll make a difference for some impressive clients. Our Digital practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
• Access to leading-edge technology
• Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, retirement savings plan, and an employee healthcare plan with several options from which to choose.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, OTT
Vimeo, New York, NY
Android Mobile Developer
Stride Health, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager
Software Engineer, Frontend - Cryptowatch
Kraken Exchange, Dublin
Python Developer for Technical Content
Senior Software Test Engineer
Visa, Austin TX, US